Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2010, 01:56 AM

2,397 posts, read 3,349,980 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADGreen View Post
I see you are showing your true colours These forums are just too entertaining to take a break from!

Your one dimensional rants about "migrating" (save the colorful childish lingo) to Perth are just plain boring mate. Stick another record on before we die of boredom and lack of intelligence and originality.

And FYI, the majority of people I know are complaining about the cloud and wet (regardless of ethnic group and nationality) or has the recent sunny spell been getting to you?

Oh and seeing as you want to guilt trip me with the "farmers" angle, I think all the farmers need right now is some normality. Are you not aware the millions of dollars worth of damage the flooding has caused or are you just too blind and ignorant to acknowledge that?
I speak my mind and make no apologies
Like I’ve said repeatedly, if you want sunshine – move to Perth!
It’s obvious you’ve moved to the wrong city for want of “boring” sunny/dry weather.
What’s the point of staying here and moaning your head off when you can do better somewhere else?

No use trying to guilt - trip me

Its plain boring having to read your repetitive whining posts about how wet and cloudy it’s been which’s odd considering this month has, so far, apart from the first two days, been the opposite

This month’s so far proved to be a real disaster – just like December 1950!

Just about everywhere except Sydney city has recorded much above average rainfall which’s great for inland/country areas but not so in the city/coastal areas - big disappointment indeed!

I'm not enjoying this month’s so called La Nina pattern and what’s more we’re going to get more awful/horribly dry and sunny windy westerly weather – YUK YUK and YUK! Time to get out the puke – bins!

Of course that horrible (ugly droughty & sunny) weather’s a real enemy to us locals which’s too un-eternal to you bloody Kiwis-***-Aussies lately.
The majority of complaints come from ex-pat Kiwis and Pommies.
I don’t expect you to understand but if you were born and grew up in a county like here, which’s one of the driest in the world, then you’ll understand why we want rain (and lots of it!)
If we get a lot of rainy and cloudy weather – so what? It’s not like we’ve had this every year
What gives you the right to criticise another country for not turning on the sun to your liking?

Old 12-17-2010, 02:44 AM

5,069 posts, read 8,597,771 times
This is simply an irrational rant. Get a grip mate!!

Old 12-17-2010, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
This is simply an irrational rant. Get a grip mate!!
How so ?

Reverse linear doesnt work for you aye . Don't get ****ty just because one of your bosom buddies dared to have it out with me PPPFFFTTT!

Old 12-17-2010, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koyaanisqatsi1 View Post
How so ?

Reverse linear doesnt work for you aye . Don't get ****ty just because one of your bosom buddies dared to have it out with me PPPFFFTTT!
I couldn't care less personally (I don't live there), but you're simply plugging an extremely narrow view, one which is held by far fewer people than you'd ever care to admit. My "bosom buddy" sounds like a very reasonable person to me. I'm not upset at all - take a chill pill!

Old 12-17-2010, 03:19 AM

It's you that needs to take a Xanax pill mate! You Kiwis need to calm down majorly! OK, I'd happily round up those who prefer the rain to the sun, the highest % comes from rain/cloud - not the opposite!!!

Old 12-17-2010, 04:25 AM

6,990 posts, read 11,413,567 times
Oh man you need to get a bloody life. Try coming to live in Buxton, that would clearly suit you, loads of rain and 1,100 hours of sunshine. Give it a try!

Old 12-17-2010, 09:35 AM

33 posts, read 34,940 times
Quote:
It’s obvious you’ve moved to the wrong city for want of “boring” sunny/dry weather.
What’s the point of staying here and moaning your head off when you can do better somewhere else?

Its plain boring having to read your repetitive whining posts about how wet and cloudy it’s been which’s odd considering this month has, so far, apart from the first two days, been the opposite

Just about everywhere except Sydney city has recorded much above average rainfall which’s great for inland/country areas but not so in the city/coastal areas - big disappointment indeed!

I'm not enjoying this month’s so called La Nina pattern and what’s more we’re going to get more awful/horribly dry and sunny windy westerly weather – YUK YUK and YUK! Time to get out the puke – bins!

Of course that horrible (ugly droughty & sunny) weather’s a real enemy to us locals which’s too un-eternal to you bloody Kiwis-***-Aussies lately.
I don’t expect you to understand but if you were born and grew up in a county like here, which’s one of the driest in the world, then you’ll understand why we want rain (and lots of it!)
If we get a lot of rainy and cloudy weather – so what? It’s not like we’ve had this every year
What gives you the right to criticise another country for not turning on the sun to your liking?
I speak my mind and make no apologies for my spectacular arrogance. Like I always preach to others, I should take my own clique'd advice and move to the Shetland Islands! It's obvious I live in the wrong city for my want of constant cool, drizzly subarctic overcast "fun" weather.

What's the point of staying here and moaning my head off when I can do better somewhere else?

No use trying to guilt trip others, when I am guilty of the same thing they are!

It's plain fun having to continually put down other people and tell them what to do and imply where they can shove their love of summer etc, and I love to create repetitive whining posts about how humid Sydney is, and this month has been no exception.

This month has proved to be a real disaster, just like Darwin in every December since the dawn of time.

Just about everyone's except my knob has recorded above average levels of female ejaculation which is great for other men's sex lives, but not so in the pubic reaches of myself, big disappointment indeed!

I'm not enjoying this month's La Nina pattern, despite the fact that half the country is underwater, cooler than normal and also cloudier than normal, my wet dream, and even my hated horrible dry sunny westerly weather has been less than normal, but while everyone else that enjoys summer and the lifestyle that comes with it, I am going to get the puke bins YUK YUK YUK!!!

Ofcoruse, that horrible (ugly droughty & sunny) weather's a real enemy to me, while the rest of the locals carry on enjoying the weather with bbq's, beach etc while I sit in my hole and post on the internetz attacking bloody kiwi's for wanting some summer. The majority of complaints come from ex-pat spermoids such as myself.

I don't expect myself to understand but if you were born and grew up in a county like here, which is the driest in the world yet is underwater, then you'll understand why people like me who want rain are a bunch of freaks, for wanting to crap weather to ruin your weekend activities, holidays etc, not to mention destroy billions in crops. But I like it so lets get lots of it, **** everyone else and **** our economy, I WANT OUR DAMZZZ AT 100000%!!!!11!

We get alot of rainy and cloudy weather, yet I still sook, so what? I want it 100% of the time. It's not like that's too much to ask that everyone agrees with me?

What gives me the right to criticise my city, when I could full well move as I so often suggest to those evil sunlovers, for not turning on the drizzle to my liking?

Old 12-17-2010, 12:41 PM

650 posts, read 1,327,528 times
O_o

Old 12-17-2010, 01:17 PM

Quote:
It's you that needs to take a Xanax pill mate! You Kiwis need to calm down majorly! OK, I'd happily round up those who prefer the rain to the sun, the highest % comes from rain/cloud - not the opposite!!!
Still ranting I see. I'm getting reps. on this thread, unsurprising. Weatherfan2 is quite right.

Old 12-17-2010, 01:41 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,260,755 times
Quote:

Like the others have said/implied, this is a no-win, tiresome, one-dimensional rant from yourself that is just plain boring. At the end of the day, I am entitled to my opinion and I stand by it. You are a one-man support crowd and the further you drag this out, the sillier you look.

What you completely fail to understand is that everyone has a different preference about what they consider good climatic conditions so respect other's opinions. Some like cold, grey weather. Some like hot, sunny weather. Some prefer hot, tropical weather. Life and preferences are complex.

What you also fail to understand (and I have made this clear) is my decision to live here was based on a number of factors. You also fail to understand that relocating is not a straightforward process. FYI there are a myriad of reasons that I will not leave Sydney (the pros outweigh the cons).

"Its plain boring having to read your repetitive whining posts about how wet and cloudy it’s been which’s odd considering this month has, so far, apart from the first two days, been the opposite"

You have a long history of whining about the "endless sunny days" (apparently they even make you depressed - have you considered counselling?) so don't be a hypocrite.

Further to the above point....

And what is it with all the Kiwi and "Pommie" bashing? The team I work within (and the wider group within our organisation) is from a very diverse background and given "the weather" is a social ice breaker, it is easy to quickly guage the feeling about the current conditions. The complaints that I have heard in the latter part of this year have not skewed towards any particular group.

"What gives you the right to criticise another country for not turning on the sun to your liking?"

I'll critique as I feel fit. It doesn't matter what country I am in also (I cannot see how that is relevant).

You can continue to spew out more vile as you see fit, but I am not going to waste my time arguing against arrogance and stupidity. As I said, the more you try and drag this out, the more ridiculous you look.

As a last point, have you considered contacting the CD administrators? You may want a new set of emoticons to accurately portray your one-dimensional style of ranting
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather