Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2010, 12:18 PM

1 posts, read 1,865 times

Advertisements

hello, im 24 with a group of friends spanning ages from 19-28. we used to play soccer in a private neiborhood but were kicked out after security found out we didnt live in the neiborhood. we then started playing at some community fields in palm beach gardens, well after about 6 months they kicked us out saying that we were too old. apparently another group f guys were cursing and being unsportsmanlike when the younger children were playing. thus ruining it for everyone. they said if we would like to buy permints we could play, no problem. THEN they said we could only play after 9pm even tho there was empty fields at 530, we got the point... so we tried the jupiter community park fields... we were immediately kicked off. tried calling parks and recreation, basically told me we would have to drive down to palm beach... thats WAY too far.

I have been told that there is no league until you reach the age of 25. but even then i dunno where that league is. does anyone know of an over 18 league or pickup game in the areas of north palm beach, jupiter, or hobe sound? i find it rediculous that it is so difficult to play a simple game of soccer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2010, 02:57 PM

106 posts, read 563,644 times
Not sure if this will help or be the type pf league you are looking for but on the weekends there are TONS of young guys playing soccer at Jupiter Elementary school. Maybe you can call the school and ask???

Old 09-18-2010, 08:28 PM

28 posts, read 59,463 times
What about Carlin park? I was in Jupiter over the summer and saw lots of guys playing soccer there.

Old 01-15-2013, 05:49 AM

1 posts, read 1,298 times
Playing soccer in Jupiter and Palm beach county is like looking for the egg of a lion or tiger. My name is Paul and I just moved to Palm beach county few months ago from Atlanta, GA. Each time I go to the park to play soccer, we are being kicked out by the park rangers. I need to join an adult soccer club in this area. My number is 404-542-9509.

Old 02-20-2013, 04:08 PM

1 posts, read 1,237 times
Hello,

My name is Shane and I am the manager of a new Indoor Soccer Facility located right next to the Rapids Water Park on Military Trail. We have a beautiful indoor field and would love for you and your friends to come check it out and play some soccer. You can give me a call @561-855-2754 and I can give you more details and answer any questions that you might have.

Thanks,

Shane Monroe
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach