Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2010, 05:54 PM

623 posts, read 1,303,100 times

Advertisements

hi. wondering if any one knows these rentals pretty well, the areas, and can recommend any of these for a family with 7 year old children?

I've seen a few but would appreciate any help . TY
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2010, 06:22 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,212,237 times
Seven children that are a year old or a couple children that are seven years old? LOL!

I looked at Mizner Park Apartments, which is a Gables property, and wasn't impressed. The hallway leading to the model smelled of mold and it was an average apartment with granite counter tops, IMO. Some of the Gables properties further west may have a playground or other amenities that would be more child-friendly. Not sure about cost, but we ended up in a home a few blocks from the Mizner Park Apartments for the same price.

Old 12-20-2010, 06:51 PM

623 posts, read 1,303,100 times
Default Ha

our kids are seven years old.

So you rented that house from a broker for same price as Gables 2 or 3 BR?

Old 12-20-2010, 07:46 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,212,237 times
3 BR 2BA A Realtor found it for us. She was very good about looking out for me and they had two offers the day the sign went up and one that came in later in the day. My landlord has been great so far. And our rent includes lawn service- sweet! A number of places fell through in the two months before we found this place and I got discouraged, but none were as nice as the place we finally got, so it was worth the wait.

If you're interested in east Boca, I will DM you with the Realtor's contact info.

Old 12-23-2010, 10:22 AM

7,937 posts, read 20,381,405 times
we live in San Marco@Broken Sound..they keep the outside property beautiful I will give them that...We are Moving hopefully by March 9th..You can DM for info....We are sucking it up and paying 3 months up front..We have to stay in Central Boca in this area because of the Middle School for our Daughter..our son is in one of the Academy's so we can live anywhere if we could...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach