Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2008, 11:04 AM

2,517 posts, read 11,052,247 times

Advertisements

Boynton beach is great ! Look at all the wonderful stuff that happens there...like this a few day ago !

Two 18-year-olds charged in Boynton Beach carjacking -- Prosecution, Boynton Beach -- South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2008, 04:33 AM

51 posts, read 356,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by compelled To Reply View Post
boynton Beach Has A Lot Of Serious Gehttos And Crime Issues. I Have Encountered Ms-13 Guys There. However, Stay West Of Millitary Trail, And It's Actually Really Nice. Just Locate In Boynton West Of Millitary, And The Schools Are Good (look For Park Vista High District In Particular), There Is Plenty Of Shopping/etc,it's Newer And It's Relatively Safe. I Have Found That Some Of The People Throughout Palm Beach County Are Kind Of What You Would Call "a-holes" Though, And West Boynton Is Loaded With Them.
When Ever Some One Posts A Thread Talking About Boynton, I Notice How This Person Always Tell His/her Experience Approching A Ms-13 Guy...wow. Take Advice From Me Since Im Young, Some What Mature, And Stay In The Badest Area Of Boynton Beach Called "cherry Hill." Boynton Is Ok To Move To Dont Get Me Wrong But The Area Is Most Important. I Reside On Mlk(martin Luther King Blvd) Right Between Seacreast And Federal. I Myself Cant Even Hang Out At Certain Times Because The Guys Over Here Do Not Care. My Daddy Said There Not Even Human, They Animals. No Im Not Making It Seem Worst Than It Already Is, Im Actually Sugar Coating It. You Can Easily Get Knocked Off For A Simple Reason. I Dont Conversate But To A Few People. I Take My Butt To Another Part Of Boynton, Lantana, Or Delray Because Those Cities Dont Even Compare To Boynton.yes Crime Is Going Up And On This Street, I See All Kinds Of Undercover Cops, And Etc. The First Step You Put On That Turf, Just Know People Are Always Watching You, Even When You Think There Is No One Out The Door, Child Please.i Cant Explain It Cause Its Really Crazy.ya You Watch Dvd's Of The Hood, Seen Pictures, Crime Stats, Read Articles, Drove Past It, But If You Live In It Or Live It, The Streets Are A BeAst.not Just Boynton, But The Whole World.i Dont Live The Life Of A Thug But Im Around It And Im Trying To Change People In My Area...but Its Hard Because In Just This Area For Some Reason. They Do Not Care At All.if You Want A Better Look At The Situation, Just Email Me And Maybe You Can Come Over And Ill Drive You Around.i Stay Wit My Grandpa And He Real Cool.and This Is For Anyone.that Way You Can Get A Better Understanding Of Real Hood Cause Its Much Deeper Than You THink And What People Be Posting On This Website.as Long As There Is A Car With Tinted Windows And Its Noon Than We Good Cause If They See Me With You They May Think Im Working For The Cops...but God Is What I Believe In And He Will Watch Over Us.i Just Hope To Gain More Wisdom And Knowledge So That I Can Better Help People.yes Im Graduating To Become A Future Sociologist.that Way I Can Have A Better Leverage Of Helping People.feel Me?

Last edited by BOY-N-TOWN; 05-31-2008 at 04:36 AM.. Reason: EDIT WORDS

Old 05-31-2008, 08:13 AM

MORE BREAKING NEWS FROM BOYNTON BEACH THAT JUST OCCURED ! DOES THIS UGLY CITY EVER STOP REARING IT'S UGLY HEAD ????

Woman, 81, carjacked at knifepoint in Boynton Beach after swimming laps -- Police Arrests, Boynton Beach -- South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

Old 05-31-2008, 09:01 AM

8,377 posts, read 30,903,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOY-N-TOWN View Post
When Ever Some One Posts A Thread Talking About Boynton, I Notice How This Person Always Tell His/her Experience Approching A Ms-13 Guy...wow. Take Advice From Me Since Im Young, Some What Mature, And Stay In The Badest Area Of Boynton Beach Called "cherry Hill." Boynton Is Ok To Move To Dont Get Me Wrong But The Area Is Most Important. I Reside On Mlk(martin Luther King Blvd) Right Between Seacreast And Federal. I Myself Cant Even Hang Out At Certain Times Because The Guys Over Here Do Not Care. My Daddy Said There Not Even Human, They Animals. No Im Not Making It Seem Worst Than It Already Is, Im Actually Sugar Coating It. You Can Easily Get Knocked Off For A Simple Reason. I Dont Conversate But To A Few People. I Take My Butt To Another Part Of Boynton, Lantana, Or Delray Because Those Cities Dont Even Compare To Boynton.yes Crime Is Going Up And On This Street, I See All Kinds Of Undercover Cops, And Etc. The First Step You Put On That Turf, Just Know People Are Always Watching You, Even When You Think There Is No One Out The Door, Child Please.i Cant Explain It Cause Its Really Crazy.ya You Watch Dvd's Of The Hood, Seen Pictures, Crime Stats, Read Articles, Drove Past It, But If You Live In It Or Live It, The Streets Are A BeAst.not Just Boynton, But The Whole World.i Dont Live The Life Of A Thug But Im Around It And Im Trying To Change People In My Area...but Its Hard Because In Just This Area For Some Reason. They Do Not Care At All.if You Want A Better Look At The Situation, Just Email Me And Maybe You Can Come Over And Ill Drive You Around.i Stay Wit My Grandpa And He Real Cool.and This Is For Anyone.that Way You Can Get A Better Understanding Of Real Hood Cause Its Much Deeper Than You THink And What People Be Posting On This Website.as Long As There Is A Car With Tinted Windows And Its Noon Than We Good Cause If They See Me With You They May Think Im Working For The Cops...but God Is What I Believe In And He Will Watch Over Us.i Just Hope To Gain More Wisdom And Knowledge So That I Can Better Help People.yes Im Graduating To Become A Future Sociologist.that Way I Can Have A Better Leverage Of Helping People.feel Me?
MS-13 is a Latin gang (I was more towards Lantana and they left me alone I just "encountered") so obviously there aren't going to be many in Cherry Hill, but trust me I see exactly where you are getting at. I think you have a good message.

Old 05-31-2008, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Feel you brother. Thanks for the post.

Old 05-31-2008, 07:30 PM

1,770 posts, read 8,249,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by compelled to reply View Post
MS-13 is a Latin gang (I was more towards Lantana and they left me alone I just "encountered") so obviously there aren't going to be many in Cherry Hill, but trust me I see exactly where you are getting at. I think you have a good message.
Well, the last time I was going through Cherry Hill I heard raggaeton blasting through someone's home, so maybe there's some Hispanics there? Since you say they were near Lantana however they probably reside there since Lantana has a huge Hispanic population with more of a gang influence (the Hispanics in Boynton Beach, for the most part, are of the working class, while Lantana has more lower income ones like in Lake Worth. That's why you don't hear about Hispanic gangs in Boynton Beach).

Old 06-01-2008, 01:48 PM

51 posts, read 356,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heydade View Post
more Breaking News From Boynton Beach That Just Occured ! Does This Ugly City Ever Stop Rearing It's Ugly Head ????

woman, 81, Carjacked At Knifepoint In Boynton Beach After Swimming Laps -- Police Arrests, Boynton Beach -- South Florida Sun-sentinel.com
Matter Of Fact That Car Jacking Came From Two Teens Who Stay On Probably 11th.one Street Over From Where I Stay(mlk).i Told You That Cherry Hill Got Some Animals.i Feel Bad Cause I Never Got A Chance To Know The Dude And Now He Got Sent Up The River.i Dont Know How Long He Is Going To Be Locked Up But One Day Ill Catch Him Again.

HERE HE IS (JUST PRAY FOR HIM):
Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office - Booking Blotter Search

Old 11-07-2008, 07:54 PM

486 posts, read 2,113,208 times
This is some pretty interesting reading. My brother who is 26 is going down to Florida to look for a place to live in Boynton next week. He got a job offer and will start in Jan. I was looking at gated communities on apartments.com and found some really nice ones. I thought by getting him to live closer to the water would be great. However after reading some of your posts, I gather he is better off being as far west as possible. West of Jog road someone earlier replied. I just want to make sure that the info is accurate as he only has a few days to search and leave a deposit and I want to help him line up a few places to see.

Your help is greatly appreciated

Old 11-09-2008, 10:46 AM

Location: Palm Beach County. Where people get murked by the grocery store.
164 posts, read 793,615 times
Quote:
I Take My Butt To Another Part Of Boynton, Lantana, Or Delray Because Those Cities Dont Even Compare To Boynton.
delray is just as bad if not worse than boynton. lake worth and west palm are worse than both.

Old 11-09-2008, 12:50 PM

1 posts, read 4,810 times
Single 26 year old male beginning job in Boynton Beach in January 2009. Any decent and safe medium priced rentals nearby?

Last edited by ludamom33; 11-09-2008 at 01:59 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach