Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2017, 06:50 PM

782 posts, read 759,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Intelligence View Post
I meet a lot of men like you. You can't hack it in Florida so you up and move out. Father used to say "losers never stick it out in the long run" and from reading all your gritching then maybe Kalefurnya is for you afterall. Good riddance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2017, 07:24 AM

5,020 posts, read 7,444,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Intelligence View Post
I meet a lot of men like you. You can't hack it in Florida so you up and move out. Father used to say "losers never stick it out in the long run" and from reading all your gritching then maybe Kalefurnya is for you afterall. Good riddance!
WTF?
This post insults countless people.

Many people have to move for work purposes or they just don't care for Florida.
Does not make them losers.
Now being judgemental of others on the otherhand....

Jupiter is going to keep being developed as is all of Florida.
It's been the state's plan for years.
It will never end.

Old 02-27-2017, 02:57 PM

197 posts, read 199,461 times
Grow up young man.

Old 02-28-2017, 03:41 PM

174 posts, read 207,174 times
So what's going on in Jupiter

Old 02-05-2018, 08:10 PM

1 posts, read 2,293 times
Hi. It's been a while since you posted your questions about Jupiter. Just wondering if you guys did move to Jupiter and if your kids attend public schools. My husband and I are considering moving to Jupiter with the slight difference (wink wink) that we live not too far from Jupiter, in Coconut Creek. Basically, we are looking for better public schools for our young children and better quality of life. Looking forward to your response.

Old 02-06-2018, 05:48 AM

1,708 posts, read 4,397,385 times
I just helped my friends parents move from the South Creek neighborhood of Coconut Creek to Jupiter to be close to their grandson. They had to downsize a little to make the move and stay in the same price range but they now have a slightly newer house a mile from the family so they are happy.

Old 02-12-2018, 10:58 PM

30 posts, read 36,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylinet View Post
I just helped my friends parents move from the South Creek neighborhood of Coconut Creek to Jupiter to be close to their grandson. They had to downsize a little to make the move and stay in the same price range but they now have a slightly newer house a mile from the family so they are happy.

Hi Skylinet,
Do you have any recommendations on where should be a good place to rent (before I buy in) in the Jupiter area?. I am seriously thinking on moving to Jupiter from Boca Raton (west) this coming summer.
Thanks for your help.

Old 02-13-2018, 03:38 AM

1,708 posts, read 4,397,385 times
I'd rent a townhouse in the Abacoa area. if you are ok with it. Renting (and buying) in Jupiter is similar price wise to Boca.

Old 02-13-2018, 06:47 AM

5,020 posts, read 7,444,244 times
Quote:
I'd rent a townhouse in the Abacoa area. if you are ok with it. Renting (and buying) in Jupiter is similar price wise to Boca.
I agree with renting.

Jupiter is extremely different than Boca, OP... so be sure to spend a lot of time up there before you make the move.
While Jupiter certainly has it's share of wealth.. you rarely encounter the Boca-hontus attitude in Jupiter.
Jupiter was much better planned out, has less employment opportunities, is a slower pace, is more family oriented, and is a sleepy community.

Old 02-14-2018, 02:01 AM

30 posts, read 36,823 times
Quote:

Thank you !! I will start doing my homework before my move !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach