Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-15-2015, 06:11 AM

2 posts, read 1,509 times

Advertisements

Hello:
I am looking for a 2 bedroom around city place for around 2 months this coming winter, lets say Mid January until Mid March, with some flexibility on the dates. I am a young professional in my 30s, who works remotely and am tired of the NYC winters, a young snow bird . Where would you recommend I search? The prices on homeaway and those other vacation sites looks pretty outrageous, all though I do imagine it will be bumped up for the in-season. Still, was wondering if anyone knew a realtor who dealt with short-term rentals or a building perhaps that I could contact that deals with these snowbird type rentals. Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2015, 08:24 PM

293 posts, read 495,903 times
from my experience deals are far and few between as in season demand far outweighs supply. In fact a lot of places have 3 month minimum as it is very easy for a landlord to rent for 3 to 4 months and most will be unwilling to rent for 2 months.

My guess is for a city place 2 bedroom unit for in season only expect to pay a minimum of $3000 per month, plus there isa 12% tax for any rental 6 months and under
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach