Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2017, 06:01 PM

59 posts, read 50,823 times

Advertisements

I would like to meet more women in the Palm Beach County region with those characteristics, so, is there any place in particular that I should visit or that I shouldn't miss?
Someone recommended meetup groups and I might try them again. However, I did use them before I relocated here and they honestly weren't that great. They resulted in the worst yoga class I have ever seen (and I am not even that great at yoga, but I did practice some martial arts, so I know how to stretch correctly) and also another group where the host was obviously just trying to market her stuff to the few members. So yeah, those were not the best experiences, but since it is a different city, I might look at meetup once more.
Any other ideas from those of you that know Palm Beach better than me?
I also want to visit the libraries and a pair of movie theaters, but I'm guessing that won't necessarily result in meeting other "young and single people that have things in common with an intellectual guy."
I will see what I can figure out and take any good advice I can get. For the record, I am 28 and recently relocated to Palm Beach County for a new job. And I am more than just an intellectual guy. I also wanted to meet someone to play tennis with, since I can't play it by myself.
And needless to say, I would prefer it if that someone was a nice lady of course ; )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
View detailed profiles of: