Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2016, 02:20 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,391,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 071402 View Post
Whistle reduction ok but!!!!! the sound of train passing at high spee that close to a home, shakes it and rattles any human inside the house.

Freight trains cause the shakes and the rattles. Swift passing modern trains do not cause nearly as much ground shake. As someone who lives close to trains the whistles suck. Especially at night. The vibration is not noticeable, sometimes only at night.

I'd be more annoyed to live in one of those developments adjacent to the highway noise, like Egret's.

THAT is annoying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2016, 06:08 PM

1,759 posts, read 2,163,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Freight trains cause the shakes and the rattles. Swift passing modern trains do not cause nearly as much ground shake. As someone who lives close to trains the whistles suck. Especially at night. The vibration is not noticeable, sometimes only at night.

I'd be more annoyed to live in one of those developments adjacent to the highway noise, like Egret's.

THAT is annoying.

Sure but have you seen how close the homes are to the tracks? There is NO WAY THEY ARE NOT going to shake multiple times a day. Ask anyone renting there.

Old 03-07-2016, 07:04 PM

1 posts, read 1,875 times
What is the reason in the enormous variance in pricing in the same models? We see ranges from the mid 400s to high 500s. Is it the fear of All Aboard?

Old 03-13-2016, 12:29 PM

1,759 posts, read 2,163,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfrommass View Post
What is the reason in the enormous variance in pricing in the same models? We see ranges from the mid 400s to high 500s. Is it the fear of All Aboard?
I guess. Most sell way under ask price as the prices seem inflated and the HOA nearly $500 per month - nothing included. The condos are $600 a month includes water maybe.. not sure.

Spent the day there, the train is a real problem.

Old 06-01-2016, 07:50 PM

2 posts, read 3,167 times
Default Evergreene Criminals Association

They collected my rent from my tenant and 3 payments away to satisfy my debt to HOA they foreclosed on my house.
I wanted to keep this house because we were downsizing due to recession...833 Madison ct. I have 2 small kids and a wife...unemployed mother in law and 84 year old father.
They scared my previous tenant with foreclosure so my house was empty for a few months than they did not let me show my house than when I got new tenant they told her to stop paying rent to me, than they hit me with a high interest rate so it took forever to pay it off and just when 3 payments were left they foreclose it...and few days before they prommissed they will not foreclose it and I brought cash to pay off all I owe but they would not give me the receipt.
They told my realtor same story so he will be my witness at the court. I plan to sue their ass and I plan to live in a club house...it will be mine after the court hears my case.
There is a criminal pattern, rotten Ft Laud lawyer, high interest over 29%, NY friends and relatives buying homes just foreclosed by the association at the court auctions...
They did everything to take my house away...for the price of not paying few Mexican cutting the grass...thats another business of this mafia !
My name is Ivan and I will beat them at the court of law...if it was some other country, they would be sleeping with sharks long time ago
561 846 0583 is my cell, join me if you have a similar story !

Old 06-02-2016, 03:07 PM

17,263 posts, read 21,998,333 times
Ivan,

Court records show you bought 4 houses in Evergrene in 5 weeks (2006) and all went foreclosure or short sale. Plus one more in Mirasol. Your HOA fees alone had to be $2500 a month so if you were 6 months behind you owed $15,000. Hoa covers security guards, lawn staff, pool/clubhouse staff and other overhead. Keep in mind Evergrene had a bunch of foreclosures so the debts added up quickly.

Old 06-03-2016, 06:08 PM

2 posts, read 3,167 times
The only foreclosure was the one that Evergreen HOA did.
I know what I had and I know how much were the fees.
I only had dispute about the way they took my house away from me...like a COWARDS !
I will prove in front of the court that there is a criminal pattern of foreclosures in the Evergreen and let the jury decide the rest !
Thank You for checking my court records I put my name and my property address with the purpose because I have nothing to hide...just a business owner who worked hard and thought its safe to invest in real estate and to rent it out which I did for 4 years before I was forced to short sell.
As I said I came to the club house with a cash in my pocket to end collection and to take over my house...but they had another criminal plan...they wanted to make $$$ 50 000 profit or more on a illegal ill foreclosure and auction !

Old 06-05-2016, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayak333 View Post
The only foreclosure was the one that Evergreen HOA did.
I know what I had and I know how much were the fees.
I only had dispute about the way they took my house away from me...like a COWARDS !
I will prove in front of the court that there is a criminal pattern of foreclosures in the Evergreen and let the jury decide the rest !
Thank You for checking my court records I put my name and my property address with the purpose because I have nothing to hide...just a business owner who worked hard and thought its safe to invest in real estate and to rent it out which I did for 4 years before I was forced to short sell.
As I said I came to the club house with a cash in my pocket to end collection and to take over my house...but they had another criminal plan...they wanted to make $$$ 50 000 profit or more on a illegal ill foreclosure and auction !
Good luck with your case but I would not throw good money after bad......lawyers want fees and you are stuck with the costs on both sides if you sue and lose.

Old 05-14-2020, 07:50 AM

1 posts, read 607 times
I know this is an old thread, but does anyone know about the 1/4 of tax assessment that needs to be paid at closing. So if my house is assessed at 400,000, I have to pay 100,000 up front. Am I reading this correctly on Evergrene’s site. I know HOA’s are high. I like the community. I am not with a real estate broker yet, just looking.
Thanks in advance
Bernie

Old 05-18-2020, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladys826 View Post
I know this is an old thread, but does anyone know about the 1/4 of tax assessment that needs to be paid at closing. So if my house is assessed at 400,000, I have to pay 100,000 up front. Am I reading this correctly on Evergrene’s site. I know HOA’s are high. I like the community. I am not with a real estate broker yet, just looking.
Thanks in advance
Bernie
No chance. Call a local realtor to verify but most of the buyers in there don't have that kind of cash to put down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach