Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 12:35 PM

623 posts, read 1,303,436 times

Advertisements

[What would be the name of the area where Gable town colony is located in Boca? thanks all
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2010, 06:25 AM

3,199 posts, read 7,828,718 times
I think it is Central Boca. It is really close to the Town Center mall where you could walk to it. I am not sure about the apartments though.

Old 02-02-2010, 08:09 AM

7,937 posts, read 20,385,300 times
I agree its Central Boca..its near boca Del Mar one of my son's new friends lives there and they are slated for Spanish River HS but not sure of the other schools whether its Del Prado elem or Verde Elem...and not sure if the middle school...I think this one is across the street from the Mall

they dont have screened balcony's and I dont believe they are townhomes or villas...they only have 1 bedrooms and 2 bedrooms.

Old 02-02-2010, 09:51 AM

Thanks. I'm still confused when I rarely do get the chance to drive around there. But that area outside of the mall, ---heading North --- i think, seemed so nice. I don't know which areas I like (names of) aside from Del Mar, (anyone?) but are next to mall/ maggiano's had very manicured lawns - newer homes, developments and good schools possibly? So far we're planning public. )

Old 02-02-2010, 09:58 AM

R honestly you really cant go wrong in General...good Schools u will have in Boca you know which ones im talking about...the elem schools in Central boca you cant go wrong with Developments it depends what you want to spend...What are u looking for? the further East you go the more expensive it gets...the developments around the mall are expensive HOWEVER, New Floresta is very nice and not too bad..Colonnade is on St andrews closer to Yamato which is across the street from Broken Sound Country Club also priced not too bad...the Developments right near the Mall like where maggiano's is and Duffy's get expensive, there are some nice developments closer to Palmetto....the schools being either Del Prado or Verde...

Old 02-02-2010, 11:12 AM

I need a rental for now, but hoping to rent in an area we will eventually buy in.

Old 02-02-2010, 11:24 AM

B, when you say Colonnade, you mean an area or a development? Is there a map of Boca including names ie, New Floresta, Boca Ciega, etc etc, Del Mar? ty

Old 02-02-2010, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvchat View Post
B, when you say Colonnade, you mean an area or a development? Is there a map of Boca including names ie, New Floresta, Boca Ciega, etc etc, Del Mar? ty
Sorry Rv...Yes its a development right near New Floresta...again the rentals are going to be priced accordingly to A. Which Schools they go too, and B. Which part of Boca they are in...C. Whether they are an apt complex or like san marco where they are townhomes and villas...and the most important is going to be the Location of where the property is...so as far as rental's go yes Id stay in the area u want to buy in UNLESS the your kid/kids dont have to change schools...

If u narrow it down to which schools u will want them to go to, look around at the realtor sites for developments in that area and do your homework from there...your arent going to know "the right place" to live until u are actually living here...which is why renting is such a great thing....if u dont like the particular area then u can move to another area within boca....rent for a year or so and then see...

Old 02-02-2010, 12:51 PM

Thanks, I NEED a map. lol

Old 02-02-2010, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvchat View Post
Thanks, I NEED a map. lol
I hate to tell ya but I dont think even a map would help..ROFL

its still confusing..hee hee but I will tell you from being here almost 9 months that its trial by error, and we got it right this time

We are glad we are renting for a while...When its time to buy a home we will know exactly where we want to be and what we are looking for....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach