Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2010, 09:03 PM

1 posts, read 2,426 times

Advertisements

Hello,
We moved to Wellington 3 months ago and love it. This forum was a lot of help in finding place to live etc. I will appreciate if anyone can recommend good dentist for adults and/or kids in our area (30 minute drive is OK) and we need orthodontist for my little daughter as well.
Thanks a lot!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2010, 09:14 PM

15 posts, read 47,585 times
Default Pediatric Dentist

A friend in my son's preschool just opened a new practice with her husband in Boynton Beach in the Canyon Town Center. It's amazing, beautiful with games and bright colors and Dr. Mike is truly amazing with Children.

Roseff Pediatric Dentist, Dr. Mike Roseff
8784 Boynton Beach Boulevard
Boynton Beach, FL 33472-4466
(561) 732-8333

Old 06-20-2010, 10:29 PM

141 posts, read 452,751 times
I just went to my dentist last week. I had 3 cavities, after 10 years of 0 cavities. Anyway, he had this new technology called the waterlase. Instead of a drill, its a water laser that is used instead. It was 100% painless, and much faster. No needle, no drill, no slobbering all over yourself. I would recommend to find a dentist that has this waterlase since you have kids.

Old 07-01-2010, 06:14 AM

1 posts, read 2,346 times
You can also check out AppointmentCity.com to find a dentist in your area, and book your appointment online. AppointmentCity.com shows the times that the dentist has available, so you can find one that fits your needs without having to pick up a phone.

Old 07-02-2010, 11:44 PM

5,242 posts, read 13,048,399 times
When I was a kid growing up in Florida my parents signed me up with Dr. David Feuer for orthodontics who had a location in Royal Palm Beach. This was like 15 years ago and I have no idea if his practice is still open but his location is pretty convenient.

Feuer, David D DDS - David D Feuer Orthodontics, Royal Palm Beach, FL : Reviews and maps - Yahoo! Local

For dentistry my family has used Dr. Noller for a while, I don't know his first name but I can ask, he was pretty good. His location was nearby in a strip mall in Royal Palm.

Old 07-27-2010, 08:39 PM

14 posts, read 58,054 times
Try Dr. Sadati in Wellington, www.floridassmiles.com

Absolutely stellar, very gentle, does cosmetic and general work.

Old 10-06-2010, 03:06 PM

1 posts, read 2,081 times
There is a great, young dentist who just took over an existing dental office in Boynton Beach. His name is Dr. Ricky Shaffren, he is a general dentist. I have heard nothing but wonderful things about him!!! The number is (561) 327-7702. He is located on Woolbright Road just west of 95.

Old 10-06-2010, 03:27 PM

232 posts, read 771,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brinked View Post
I just went to my dentist last week. I had 3 cavities, after 10 years of 0 cavities. Anyway, he had this new technology called the waterlase. Instead of a drill, its a water laser that is used instead. It was 100% painless, and much faster. No needle, no drill, no slobbering all over yourself. I would recommend to find a dentist that has this waterlase since you have kids.
I'll be damned - that looks really neat! Did your insurance cover it? Is it extra?

Biolase Laser Dentistry - Find a Dentist
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach