U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2010, 08:20 AM

48 posts, read 142,463 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveLoveLaugh View Post
Why not consider the option of finding a place at these fantastic prices and renting it long term....but that way you can't throw your tenant out for 2-3 weeks a year....at least you will own your 'dream house' and some of your expenses (hopefully) will be covered. Just a thought! Good luck! Happy Holidays to all from the Blue Ridge Mountains which look like a Winter Wonderland today!!!! WHEEEE!!!!
I was thinking about that but I wasn't sure what the rental policy is like in BP and considering the market, I'm sure there are thousands of places for rent.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2010, 01:57 PM

7,937 posts, read 18,411,197 times
Believe it or not the Rentals are FLYING here...I find a few we want to go see and they are already gone or have a few offers on them...at least here in Boca...we are looking in the country clubs and well there are only 14 in one and 13 in another and the other developments we wanted to look in right now there arent Any...so Hopefully After the New Year we will find something...

Old 12-12-2010, 05:05 PM

623 posts, read 1,157,503 times
I was about to post the same as Swimmom. You'd think the rentals would be plentiful in Boca, but they seem to be rented quickly. ! Go figure. Great for business though eh?

Old 12-12-2010, 06:19 PM

It sure is..lol but sucks for me...rofl

Old 12-12-2010, 06:23 PM

239 posts, read 431,163 times
DITTO AND THE REST OF US!!! rofl too

Old 12-12-2010, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ra1007 View Post
DITTO AND THE REST OF US!!! rofl too
Yup lol

Old 12-27-2010, 08:31 AM

48 posts, read 142,463 times
Is renting allowed in Boca Pointe?

I've been reading a lot about buying into these gated communities. They mention getting a copy of the communities finanicals to see how many units are owned etc. That way no surprises on the HOA's.

How does one get a hold of this information and is it readily available? Sorry for the noob question.

Old 12-27-2010, 10:12 AM

Yes there are alot of rentals as we are looking in there now as well as broken sound, and woodfield ..Due to my son's Health issues now we have to move...go to bocaexecutives.com left hand side click on boca pointe and then where it says see boca pointe rentals click there...Hope this helps

Old 12-27-2010, 11:23 AM

3,063 posts, read 6,938,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidjake28 View Post
Is renting allowed in Boca Pointe?

I've been reading a lot about buying into these gated communities. They mention getting a copy of the communities finanicals to see how many units are owned etc. That way no surprises on the HOA's.

How does one get a hold of this information and is it readily available? Sorry for the noob question.
I am not sure for BP exactly but some communities you can't rent your unit out. It depends on your agreement. I would work with a realtor who deals a lot with BP and also talk to the HOA. BP vary a lot in terms of how nice and also ages. Overall BP is not a family community. In a community I rented in that was similar there was a family that came 5 weeks out of the year. The parents owned the property and used it as a vacation till they retire and it sat empty the rest of the year. The kids seemed to just like hanging out by the pool. During vacation time you will get the grandkids that are around.It is not to say there are not some all year families but majority not. You may want to think of renting one year to get a feel of if you like it. Just from my personal experience I would not a buy a unit in one of these communities. Though at least in this one you don't have to buy the club which is just insane the price.

Old 12-27-2010, 12:35 PM

623 posts, read 1,157,503 times
Default yes, these

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmom32 View Post
Yes there are alot of rentals as we are looking in there now as well as broken sound, and woodfield ..Due to my son's Health issues now we have to move...go to bocaexecutives.com left hand side click on boca pointe and then where it says see boca pointe rentals click there...Hope this helps

areas all nice. I just wonder if there are families at all at Boc pointe. I saw seniors, but not many kids.

NOt sure on woodfield either. swimmom? wdyt?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach