Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2010, 07:55 PM

7,937 posts, read 20,296,183 times

Advertisements

Exactly Kid..that was my point...and Danielle my point was not everyone is rude..im sorry you have had such a terrible experience here in Boca but I cant say that most people we have met and become friendly with who are from other states feel the same as you...I do think there is a difference between being single and not being single as far as a crowd one hangs with...I dont hang much with my single friends as I do with the married ones...and Boca Pointe IS a very different crowd than woodfield and yes sometimes money has something to do with it...and sometimes it does..but usually when one describes boca its all the rich rude people...and that is not necessary the case...and the fact that we would NOT encounter that would be because we dont associate ourselves with those people..Ive gone to functions at woodfield and lets say most of them are not my cup of tea but I did meet some very nice people that I would associate myself with...with that being said my original statement is BP is just different than Woodfield and the people are bit different as well...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2011, 08:21 AM

48 posts, read 161,605 times
Hey Swimmom,

Just curious to know where you ulitmately decided to live?

Any feedback?

I haven't made any decisions yet but BP is still looking strong.

Old 02-23-2011, 08:46 AM

Well we were going with a home in Woodfield and before we gave deposits we found out the home well eventually it was going into pre-foreclosure and so glad I went with my Gut Feeling..I guess being a realtor for 7.5 yrs paid off...LOL

Old 03-23-2011, 02:23 PM

Default Woodfield

Hi again Swimmom,

I just had a look at Woodfield and I noticed something very interesting.

Quote:
As an exclusive private member-owned country club, an invitation for Equity Membership is extended only to property owners in the Woodfield Country Club. The Woodfield Communities are comprised of Woodfield Country Club, Woodfield Hunt Club and the Carriage Homes at Woodfield. Special non-equity memberships are offered to homeowners in the Woodfield Hunt Club and Woodfield Carriage Homes.
What are these areas? Hunt Club and Carriage that don't need equity memberships? Are these reasonably priced homes or are these 1+ mil.

Old 03-23-2011, 03:09 PM

Woodfield Hunt Club is very expensive its on Jog Road closer to Yamato...the Carriage Homes I very rare see for sale and those are less expensive...the Carriage Homes are across the street from the Hunt Club neither are in Woodfield Country Club itself..Are you still considering Boca Point?

Old 04-07-2011, 06:37 AM

Yes still considering Boca Pointe.

We've found a few listings that are very nice.

The problem is that there are all these other communities that are brand new, nice looking on the inside, includes all new appliances. It's called Artesia by Minto in Sunrise Fla. Makes it hard to consider a 1985 Boca Pointe house.

What are your thoughts?

Old 01-07-2012, 07:11 PM

1 posts, read 1,797 times
Woodfield ****ry Club. Average age is 49, probably higher. Only 30 year olds are silver spoon trust fund yuppies.

Old 01-07-2012, 11:26 PM

all our friends in woodfield are under 45 and most of my daughters friends who live there their parents are under 40...try again...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach