Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 07:00 AM

63 posts, read 192,261 times

Advertisements

Oh the note of physicians..would any of you recommend a good Pediatrician or Dentist for my daughter?

You cracked me about about stuck up, old and crabby. Actually you can find that sort of people everywhere! I could make a list of places...

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2011, 08:59 AM

7,937 posts, read 20,370,579 times
LOL two..well that was my point we are from NYC and well it just works for us...Pediatricians thats a tough one..Ive been thru 2 of them and well they suck...Im looking for a new Dr as well I will let u know when I find one...Dentist I have a Fabulous one I have to get the name again from my friend he is her neighbor and a wonderful dentist...I do have a Pediatric Dentist who is Excellent in Coral Springs its a bit of a drive but well worth it...Our Orthodontist is excellent too...Right now your choice for Pedi's are Pediatric Associates and I was NOT happy with them as 9 months later my son just went for Indioscopic sinus surgery yesterday and has major Environmental Allergies as they told me he kept having Swimmers ear and colds..

Old 03-16-2011, 01:23 PM

Yes, love to hear about Pediatric Dentist in Coral Springs and Orthodontist...staring at daughter's teeth right now and she is going to need work! Also love to know the name of your Dentist when you find out. I have a fabulous pediatrician and doctor here in MA. Going to miss... Would Boca Raton Regional Hospital have good docs? It seems like it has won some good awards..

Old 03-16-2011, 02:14 PM

I dont know much about that hospital..Boca Raton Community used to be a good hospital but I have since heard otherwise recently...Boca/Delray medical however is really good they saved my aunts life recently and only have good things to say....I was going to check there myself...

Old 03-17-2011, 12:02 PM

9 posts, read 16,691 times
I am also moving a family down to the area this summer so loved reading these posts - thank you. We have three kids K-5 age and are looking at schools first. Any thoughts on Parkland or Palm Beach Gardens? I have heard some nice things about those areas. I come down next week, I'd love a game plan on where to look...thx

Old 03-17-2011, 12:06 PM

Parkland is Nice its in Broward County...I hear the schools are good but we prefer Palm Beach County schools...Parkland is newer....Palm Beach Gardens I know nothing about you might want to put a post out there

Old 03-17-2011, 12:15 PM

9 posts, read 16,691 times
Good idea, thx. I didnt realize they were different counties - lots to learn. I grew up, went to college and had my family just outside of Boston - this is so out of my element.

Old 03-17-2011, 12:58 PM

Not a problem we are only here 2 years...go into the Ft Lauderdale Forum and you can ask your questions regarding Parkland...Palm Beach Gardens is in Palm Beach so do a seperate Post...

good Luck

Old 03-17-2011, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFamily5 View Post
Good idea, thx. I didnt realize they were different counties - lots to learn. I grew up, went to college and had my family just outside of Boston - this is so out of my element.
Hello,

We are moving from Boston also! I have been her about 15 years, before that I grew up in NYC. Learning a lot from this forum and I just went on Boca Parent blog which has helped in learning about the area also.
My husband leaves end of March ( he starts his job in April - we live in Belmont) and will start looking for a place for us to live (rent then buy). Good schools matter for us also. My daughter and I will be moving down in July. His job is in Pompano Beach, so I can't look into Jupiter ect..too far for him to commute. Best on your move. I am still deciding whether we would like Central or East Boca...Perhaps West...

Old 03-17-2011, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmom32 View Post
I dont know much about that hospital..Boca Raton Community used to be a good hospital but I have since heard otherwise recently...Boca/Delray medical however is really good they saved my aunts life recently and only have good things to say....I was going to check there myself...
Will check out Boca/Delray medical. I just want to get that pediatrician and dentist for dd. Then I will concentrate on me. As all mothers do...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach