Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2011, 06:28 AM

2 posts, read 3,216 times

Advertisements

Hi

My family is moving to Wellington Florida on August 1 from Massachusetts. I have no idea where to start looking for an apartment. I have two small kids and one on the way. I have seen Waterstone at Wellington but have no idea if this is a nice place as pictures and can be deceiving. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2011, 06:27 AM

11 posts, read 18,591 times
When I lived in Wellington, I stayed at Estates of Wellington Green it was a nice apartment community very quiet. I really don't know how they are now because that was back in 2008, however Wellington is very strict so crime is not a issue or factor. The apartment complex is right next to the Wellington Green Mall many restaurants are a couple of miles from other stores and shopping Walmart and Target not that far away. They have two Grocery Stores that are in close proximity of each other (Publix) the only thing that I didn't like was the traffic you are not very close to I-95 or the turnpike so its a commute in my opinion. Wish you the best of luck in your apartment such.

Klasci

Last edited by klasci; 07-17-2011 at 06:29 AM.. Reason: mispelled words
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach