Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 10:19 PM

195 posts, read 648,391 times

Advertisements

Im going to FLL, Miami, Tampa and Palm Beach in august for 2 weeks.. what can I do there? Im staying at my brother in Boynton beach.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2008, 05:09 AM

2,143 posts, read 8,029,725 times
You can do everything but snow ski and bob sled. What do you want to do?

Old 07-09-2008, 08:13 AM

148 posts, read 682,450 times
Spend a morning at Lion Country Safari -- get there early (9:30AM). That is when the animals are feeding and it's still cool for them to roam. You stay in the comfort of your air-conditioned car. If you have kids, there are rides and a water-play area. Other ideas: You can also take an air-boat ride in the everglades.

Old 07-09-2008, 03:45 PM

195 posts, read 648,391 times
Does Palm Beach area have big malls, nice beaches?

Old 07-09-2008, 03:58 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,391,510 times
If you're staying in Boynton, you can either go to the Gardens Mall in Palm Beach Gardens, or Boca Town Center in Boca Raton.

I think the best beaches in Palm Beach County are in Jupiter and Juno Beach, which is right next to Palm Beach Gardens, so you could probably make a day of it.

You can also check out places like the Jupiter Outdoor Center for kayaks and jet ski rentals on the intracoastal.

Old 07-09-2008, 04:54 PM

1,887 posts, read 7,937,717 times
You HAVE to visit Palm Beach! It's such a tourist-y thing to do but its fun to see the mansions and some of the more historic areas of the island. Visit Worth Ave (that's like Florida's Rodeo Drive) and check out some museums while you're in town.

Old 07-09-2008, 07:20 PM

118 posts, read 220,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
If you're staying in Boynton, you can either go to the Gardens Mall in Palm Beach Gardens, or Boca Town Center in Boca Raton.

I think the best beaches in Palm Beach County are in Jupiter and Juno Beach, which is right next to Palm Beach Gardens, so you could probably make a day of it.

You can also check out places like the Jupiter Outdoor Center for kayaks and jet ski rentals on the intracoastal.
how about the boynton beach mall. oh wait us "blacks" live there so i guess it must be dirty and run down.this is why i feel out of place in weston, the problems are always balemd on the blacks. i have been to the boynton mall a few years ago and its not the best but its not as run down&ghetto as ud assume.

Old 07-09-2008, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha man View Post
how about the boynton beach mall. oh wait us "blacks" live there so i guess it must be dirty and run down.this is why i feel out of place in weston, the problems are always balemd on the blacks. i have been to the boynton mall a few years ago and its not the best but its not as run down&ghetto as ud assume.

Oh GOD, are you kidding me?

First of all, I've never even been to the damn Boynton Beach mall, but from what I've heard, it's nothing special. SECONDLY, the Gardens and Town Center are two world-class malls LARGE malls with world class shops and department stores. If the Boynton Beach mall is anything like the "Palm beach" mall, there's really no point in going there. (Or has the Boynton mall added a Tiffanys, Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Burberry recently?)

Third, nobody said a thing about black people. Whatever insecurities you're having, please keep them to yourself and don't project.

Old 07-09-2008, 07:32 PM

118 posts, read 220,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Oh GOD, are you kidding me?

First of all, I've never even been to the damn Boynton Beach mall, but from what I've heard, it's nothing special. SECONDLY, the Gardens and Town Center are two world-class malls LARGE malls with world class shops and department stores. If the Boynton Beach mall is anything like the "Palm beach" mall, there's really no point in going there. (Or has the Boynton mall added a Tiffanys, Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Burberry recently?)

Third, nobody said a thing about black people. Whatever insecurities you're having, please keep them to yourself and don't project.
lets c... hes coming to boynton beach. which means that the mall he zoned for... but guess what the most BLACKS live there. Compared to boca. which has no blacks. so U recomed the "WHITEY" mall. i think Thats very offensive. i am Black but guess what. I live in a Very nice community. with White and Brown people. and i dont tell em to go to the white section of town. I invite them to my house. SO id say the boynton mall is best becaues its close, and not just because theres not so many whitey There.

Old 07-09-2008, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha man View Post
lets c... hes coming to boynton beach. which means that the mall he zoned for... but guess what the most BLACKS live there. Compared to boca. which has no blacks. so U recomed the "WHITEY" mall. i think Thats very offensive. i am Black but guess what. I live in a Very nice community. with White and Brown people. and i dont tell em to go to the white section of town. I invite them to my house. SO id say the boynton mall is best becaues its close, and not just because theres not so many whitey There.

What part of, "I've never been to the Boynton Beach Mall" do you NOT understand? I don't know what it looks like, and I certainly don't know who or what kind of people shop there. The existence of the Boynton Beach mall didn't even cross my mind, because it's insignificant and not a shopping destination.

He asked for LARGE malls. The Boynton Beach mall is a non-tourist destination. People actually take TRIPS to get to the Gardens and Boca malls. Yes, black people too, because they have high end stores that the Boynton mall does not.

Nonetheless, why you choose to make this a racial thing, I have no clue. Get over yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach