U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 04-20-2012, 11:40 AM
 
623 posts, read 1,209,785 times
Reputation: 148

Advertisements

know anyone who lives in this complex? Is it kid friendly, seniors and any pros / cons?

Doing legwork for a mom friend of 2 who loves this area.

thanks all

DM ok.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-20-2012, 01:59 PM
 
Location: Tampa Bay Area Florida
7,937 posts, read 19,026,224 times
Reputation: 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAKIRAV View Post
know anyone who lives in this complex? Is it kid friendly, seniors and any pros / cons?

Doing legwork for a mom friend of 2 who loves this area.

thanks all

DM ok.
Is this the name of the Sub Division?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-20-2012, 02:04 PM
 
623 posts, read 1,209,785 times
Reputation: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmom32 View Post
Is this the name of the Sub Division?


Plum at boca pointe, i think. I can fix /edit.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-20-2012, 08:05 PM
 
Location: Tampa Bay Area Florida
7,937 posts, read 19,026,224 times
Reputation: 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAKIRAV View Post
Plum at boca pointe, i think. I can fix /edit.
That is where I thought you meant....lol Oh yes well if your friend needs schools that might be a Problem...I live near Boca Point and it is very nice and we were looking in the Plum Section however I was told that they very well might be Re-Zoned to Boca Middle so we decided against it and to stay where we are...But it is a very nice part of Boca Point..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-20-2012, 08:32 PM
 
623 posts, read 1,209,785 times
Reputation: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmom32 View Post
That is where I thought you meant....lol Oh yes well if your friend needs schools that might be a Problem...I live near Boca Point and it is very nice and we were looking in the Plum Section however I was told that they very well might be Re-Zoned to Boca Middle so we decided against it and to stay where we are...But it is a very nice part of Boca Point..

thanks sw. they are only in elementary but i thought boca middle was ok. NO?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-20-2012, 09:41 PM
 
Location: Tampa Bay Area Florida
7,937 posts, read 19,026,224 times
Reputation: 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAKIRAV View Post
thanks sw. they are only in elementary but i thought boca middle was ok. NO?
When I went to look at the school and talking to my daughters friends who attend Boca Middle we had decided against it...You can DM I can tell you more...My friends daughter has been thrown down stairs, and Bullied its terrible, there are many issues and fights in that school so they sold their house recently and are moving to the Omni School District....I think they would attend Del Prado Elem which would be fine for her kids, it would be the middle school I would worry about, but if she has some time then Plum would be just fine...Boca Point in General though is older and not that many kids...
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-21-2012, 01:18 AM
 
623 posts, read 1,209,785 times
Reputation: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmom32 View Post
When I went to look at the school and talking to my daughters friends who attend Boca Middle we had decided against it...You can DM I can tell you more...My friends daughter has been thrown down stairs, and Bullied its terrible, there are many issues and fights in that school so they sold their house recently and are moving to the Omni School District....I think they would attend Del Prado Elem which would be fine for her kids, it would be the middle school I would worry about, but if she has some time then Plum would be just fine...Boca Point in General though is older and not that many kids...
Gotcha. thanks. I then suggested coach houses. She's renting, not buying. Wdty about coach houses?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-21-2012, 12:23 PM
 
Location: Tampa Bay Area Florida
7,937 posts, read 19,026,224 times
Reputation: 2007
Coach Houses are nice again they might be rezoned too...Unfortunately they are changing the whole zoning because Boca Middle is under capacity and want to send those kids East of Palmetto from st andrews to military to boca middle and from Boca Point and Sw 18th on up to Boca Middle As well...From my understanding no one will know anything until June...
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
Similar Threads
View detailed profiles of:

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top