U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 06:23 PM

143 posts, read 434,450 times

Advertisements

I know, I should try it without kids...but I still have my 3 year old home...last time I took a child there she got hit in the back of the ankle by a shopping cart by a rude shopper and screamed at....lol. Not the best morning out...and my kids are pretty well behaved. They keep one hand on the cart and know not to touch anything on the isles...I love their guacamole though! It's the best around!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2012, 06:39 PM

7,937 posts, read 18,917,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jchiamom View Post
I know, I should try it without kids...but I still have my 3 year old home...last time I took a child there she got hit in the back of the ankle by a shopping cart by a rude shopper and screamed at....lol. Not the best morning out...and my kids are pretty well behaved. They keep one hand on the cart and know not to touch anything on the isles...I love their guacamole though! It's the best around!
Ha thats funny...Well not funny that your daughter was hit but I so can see that happening, with all the old people they cant' see and drive and are very dangerous with a Wagon too...
My youngest is 13 so when she is off at school I try and do my thing it doesn't always work....a

Old 04-23-2012, 08:03 PM

2,391 posts, read 4,523,167 times
I guess I went on a good day....hardly anyone in there. Is there any other unique places to go here?

Old 04-23-2012, 08:48 PM

2,932 posts, read 4,521,610 times
Stop traveller and cast an eye,
As you are now so once was I,
Prepare in time make no delay
For youth and time will pass away.

Old 04-24-2012, 01:50 PM

16,539 posts, read 14,486,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmom32 View Post
The Boys we have been going there for years and was just there for all my fruits and Veggies OUR Favorite place especially coming from NY...

Just what the heck does coming from New York have to do with anything?
I have to listen to that all the time from my new neighbor. "Oh, listen....pfffft! You call THAT "pizza"? Listen, you don't know what pizza is." My God, ......makes me wanna get sick.

People need to respect older people.
(Where'd a whole lot of those older folks come from?)

Old 04-24-2012, 02:52 PM

2,391 posts, read 4,523,167 times
Not all of us are New Yorkers....there are also us southerners.

Old 04-24-2012, 04:24 PM

What I meant by it is, When I lived in NC there was nothing like The Boys and had to rely on the Supermarket for all my fruits produce and specialty items..When I lived in Colorado for 5.5 yrs nothing like that there either and I have been out of NY a long time, so my point was in Brooklyn and Staten Island I used to shop in places like the Boys and it just reminds me of home and I should mention the owners are from NY...I dont go around and say oh NY this and NY that...it was just a Reference..Wow

Old 04-24-2012, 08:15 PM

143 posts, read 434,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post

Just what the heck does coming from New York have to do with anything?
I have to listen to that all the time from my new neighbor. "Oh, listen....pfffft! You call THAT "pizza"? Listen, you don't know what pizza is." My God, ......makes me wanna get sick.

People need to respect older people.
(Where'd a whole lot of those older folks come from?)

Just because I chose not to shop at the Boys market because I have had a few bad experiences with a few nasty older folks that shop there doesn't mean I do not respect older people....that's rather judgmental...people are giving their opinions on their experiences at The Boys...I gave mine..I know many, many people that feel the same way and know exactly what I'm talking about.

Old 04-24-2012, 08:41 PM

Yes JC I do...My parents are 73 and almost 70 and they are snowbirds and OMG they complain all the time about these old people at The Boys and how they are so rude etc. although they know the best times to go..lol...It has nothing to do with respect, when the lady is 80 yrs old and cant see over the steering wheel and almost hits someone walking behind her or getting out of her spot, or running someone over with their cart...I dont care how old one is an Excuse me should be in order in any event...Young or Old

Old 04-25-2012, 05:00 AM

623 posts, read 1,200,966 times
the BOYS is soooo busy. WE NEED MORE PLACES LIKE THIS!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach