U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2012, 02:04 PM

1 posts, read 959 times

Advertisements

I doubt such a place exists, especially in apartments, but I am looking for an apartment that comes with some peace and quiet. Every apartment I've visited or rented in the past has ridiculously thin walls, loud dogs, and crying babies. Reading reviews of apartment complexes online scares me to death about making the wrong decision and stuck in a place I hate for a year. I guess that's what you get along with renting an apartment?

I work from home, so some peace and quiet is pretty important to me. I really feel like I am stuck between rock and hard place. I'm 35, so I don't qualify for active adult communities, otherwise I'd be with those old folks in a heartbeat

Location can really be anywhere north of Ft Lauderdale and south of Boynton. Max rent is about $2K. Any help is really appreciated!
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2012, 02:44 PM

17,288 posts, read 27,042,748 times
Sure you can't go just 10 minutes north of Boynton? There are apartments/rentals in some of the buildings on the Island (South Palm Beach, Palm Beach).... super quiet, average age = ollllld, but nice views... ocean and/or intracoastal for most of the apartments.

Examples:

OCEAN FURNISHED

Spacius 2/2 Apartment

Walk to Beach from this Condo on the Intracoastal

Old 07-15-2012, 09:52 PM

33 posts, read 100,438 times
I don't know what kind of apartment you are looking for as far as luxury or size, but behind the Boca Town Center Mall along S Verde Trail there are some very nice apartment complexes in your price range. Vinings at Town Center is my favorite of those from what I see.

As for Broward, Banyan Bay is nice. It is cheaper than those i mentioned in Boca, but If i move to Broward in the next year or so that is where I would pick.

Old 07-16-2012, 04:50 PM

143 posts, read 425,201 times
I don't know if I'd judge a place just by online reviewers...some people tend to get a little nutty. Just make sure you vist the complex at different times thru out the day if possible...in your price range there should be a lot of options for 2/2 in a nice complex. A friend just rented in the Park at Turtle Run for I believe $1300 for a 2/2. Seems quite enough to me. Good luck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach