U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2012, 12:36 PM

4 posts, read 5,656 times

Advertisements

We are relocating from NC to this area. We are originally from S. Florida (Ft. Lauderdale) so I am vaguely familiar with this area.
>>We have two children (7 and 8 yrs old) that attend Catholic school so that is a must for us.
>>We are looking for a very family oriented neighborhood primarily Christian in the 350-400K range. >>Because my husband is working in Boca (town center area) we wanted to be relatively close to his work (even entertained Wellington at a certain point) but have tried to stick to a bit closer.
>>We like a newer feeling community, but we are not rulling out more established ones as well.
>>We really would love to be in a golf oriented neighborhood as I am a golf widow...lol....

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2012, 08:26 PM

7,937 posts, read 19,284,847 times
I would hate to tell you Boca would be the best choice if your looking for Public schools then Boca would be the best choice,
however it is quite Jewish.. West Boca is newer than Central or East.. If your going to send them to a Catholic/christian school then then I would check Delray certain parts are newer not sure again about a primarily Christian Development..

Good Luck

Old 11-19-2012, 09:47 AM

4 posts, read 5,656 times
What about Coral SPrings and Parkland?? We want to check out neighborhoods there too, any suggestions?

Old 11-19-2012, 11:26 AM

6,336 posts, read 10,168,275 times
Smile Boca....

If you want Catholic schools, St. Joan's is in East Boca and I would look at Camino Gardens. Great family neighborhood; friendly place, close to the school.

Also, check out neighborhoods in Central Boca (Timbercreek, Millpond) - this are also family neighborhoods and many of the families send their kids to St. Joan's.

(There is also St. Jude's but I just know more going to St. Joan's).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach