Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-30-2013, 01:54 PM

76 posts, read 133,480 times

Advertisements

Hello,
I just got a new job - remote / work from home - which will enable me to move from MA to FL so I can be closer to my parents. My parents live at Ibis in West Palm Beach, and I've been looking for a rental in the Royal Palm Beach / Wellington area. I have a husband, a 3 month old son, 2 dogs and a cat.

Does anyone have any suggestions / tips for finding a pet friendly rental? We ideally would like a single family home with a fenced in yard. 2 Bed / 2 Bath with an office space or 3 Bedrooms. Needs to be under $1,300 / mo.

I've reached out to a few friends of the family who are realtors, and have done searches on my own on Zillow, Realtor.com, Hotpads, etc. Just using this forum as another form of reaching out. I have just a few weeks to secure a new home, pack and move to Florida before I start my new job so I'm looking at all the resources I can find!

If anyone has tips / advice / resources I would greatly appreciate any information!

Thanks!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2013, 12:29 AM

11 posts, read 27,797 times
Hi! I just worked with another couple looking for the same criteria and there were definitely things avail but it was limited. What is your timeframe? I'd be happy to help you so DM me if I can be of further assistance.

Old 11-11-2013, 03:25 PM

23 posts, read 47,886 times
You will be hard-pressed to find ANYTHING priced reasonably in Wellington right now. All the equestrians are moving down for the season and rental prices are sky-high and the pickings are slim.

Perhaps expand your search to a little further south like Delray Beach and Boca.

Old 11-11-2013, 10:07 PM

11,936 posts, read 13,107,880 times
Go to Yellow Key Realty dot com. Blows craigslist out of the water.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach