Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2016, 04:51 PM

11 posts, read 29,731 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mineminee View Post
Small world---we live on the same street!!
Thanks for the warm welcome... we'll hear what happens with Hannah's Dreyfoos auditions on April 1, though we've heard and understand that her chances are slim to none as an incoming sophomore.
Maybe we'll have a chance to meet someday since we're neighbors!

Mineminee ~

How'd it go with Dreyfoos?

Would love to say hello ~ usually out walking/ biking ~ the one with my hair in a bun or on a yellow bike ~ haha!! So glad you are settled in and loving this area as well. I'm so glad Tequesta is sheltered from over development due to the State park on the north and the water on the east & south. I'm sad Jupiter & Palm Beach Gardens is growing so fast. Can't hide paradise forever and can't blame others for wanting to enjoy this area too.
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2016, 06:53 PM

623 posts, read 966,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madruga View Post
Victorious1018, Dad and I don't blame you. Dad was looking at Jupiter to live but he feels the area is growing so rapidly, he feels long term that Jupiter may become another Ft. Laud. For this reason Dad is looking north also to Stuart or beyond. Who wants to invest up to $1M and face (in the near future) the same traffic issues and rude people like what happened to Miami and Ft. Laud? Good luck with you move.
This is the funniest thing I read all day Jupiter will never be like Ft Lauderdale and North of here is boring

Old 07-01-2016, 10:16 AM

8 posts, read 11,500 times
Hello, just two days ago did tour around Jupiter with my wife.
So...what i have to say... it's nice and we like it. We now renting in Wellington and like it also, but now i think that Jupiter is one step up and gives you more beach feel. For money we can buy house in Wellington we can buy townhome in Jupiter... but we still researching.
And, of course, it +15min driving to Miami downtown, comparing to Wellington.
we did small video tour on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuMUpEnKsGI

Old 07-01-2016, 07:30 PM

96 posts, read 188,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madruga View Post
Victorious1018, Dad and I don't blame you. Dad was looking at Jupiter to live but he feels the area is growing so rapidly, he feels long term that Jupiter may become another Ft. Laud. For this reason Dad is looking north also to Stuart or beyond. Who wants to invest up to $1M and face (in the near future) the same traffic issues and rude people like what happened to Miami and Ft. Laud? Good luck with you move.
There seems to be a lot of development taking place in and around Jupiter. Some fear that the town is suddenly growing and will lose its small town charm. However, according to Stephanie Thoburn, assistant director of planning and zoning in Jupiter, much of the construction currently taking place in Jupiter has been in the planning stage for quite a few years. Some had been put on hold because of the recession. Now that the economy is in recovery, and growth has resumed, the town is having a mini-building boom. And because Jupiter is at 90 percent buildout much of the of the permitting is for redevelopment of existing commercial properties. It is primarily planned revitalization. So Jupiter is changing but it is never going to be like Ft Lauderdale. However, if you like something that is a little quieter, Palm City may be a good choice. It is just a little further north and is a very laid back quiet community with lots of river/canal and golf course homes.

Old 02-25-2017, 04:45 PM

14 posts, read 157,221 times
The commute from Tequesta to West Palm is about 30 minutes

Old 02-25-2017, 08:54 PM

174 posts, read 207,475 times
I wish I went to school in Jupiter, it seemed nice and quiet there.

Old 02-26-2017, 03:33 AM

197 posts, read 199,791 times
I hope to sell my Everglades farm and move to Jupiter. I am soooo tired of all the illegals in Miami!

Old 02-26-2017, 10:37 AM

174 posts, read 207,475 times
Oh. Everyone looked sad in Miami when I was there.

Old 02-26-2017, 11:35 AM

782 posts, read 760,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Intelligence View Post
I hope to sell my Everglades farm and move to Jupiter. I am soooo tired of all the illegals in Miami!
Talk about not having a clue, Jupiter is a Sanctuary City and full of illegals, they even have a hiring hall for them.

El Sol | Jupiter's Neighborhood Resource Center

Also why are you hanging out on the California forums posting responses to me? Trolling much?

Old 02-26-2017, 04:40 PM

197 posts, read 199,791 times
I meet a lot of men like you. You can't hack it in Florida so you up and move out. Father used to say "losers never stick it out in the long run" and from reading all your gritching then maybe Kalefurnya is for you afterall. Good riddance!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach