Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2015, 05:56 PM

2 posts, read 1,502 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone I need yall help please I have a one in a half year old daughter and I am pregnant now I am looking for a "SAFE" clean daycare that actually teaches the kids... My worst fear in the world is having her abuse in daycare I live in West Palm Beach, FL and I have been searching for a good daycare for awhile now and I had no luck I heard of a few daycares but when I went to the health department to review any or all complaints they all were bad!!!! Please please help thank you in advance 😉
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2015, 09:47 AM

1 posts, read 698 times
Hello Mrs28,

I had replied to you earlier, but made a mistake and got kicked off the forum and my reply was deleted, so I wanted to write you a re-reply.

I basically wanted to give you some resources for you to try. I have many friends that use a daycare in Wellington on Lake Worth rd. I don't know the name of it, I'll try to find out for you, but they all love it.

In the meantime, here are a few things for you to try:

1- Care.com - They are the largest site when it comes to procuring baby sitters, day care centers, etc. you can view their reviews/rankings, and see what others have to say about different services. I would start here.

2- Greatschools.org- Is a site specifically for rating schools etc, they have a few daycare facilities up as well to peruse.

Hopefully these resources help you find what you are looking for. I will try to find out the name of that place in Wellington, but it might be too far away from you, WPB is a big place!

Best of luck on your hunt!

J
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach