U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 07:44 PM

1,888 posts, read 7,560,093 times

Advertisements

I have to move (SOON)! Long story short, my internship will begin in a few months and I need to relocate to be closer to my school. I live in Port St. Lucie and I attend school in Palm Beach Gardens. I'm looking for a safe apartment within the vicinity of the I-95 exit (the area near the Gardens)....

My internship lasts 9 months and Im just interested in a one year lease. I dont need much but location is important and SAFETY is an issue. Something under 1200/mo but it MUST be in that area. Any recommendations? I visited the 'apartment ratings' website and nothing seemed promising....
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2008, 08:14 PM

26 posts, read 170,526 times
I would say the new-ish condos in Legacy Place Right off 95 on PGA would be a great place to look. My father owns a condo there that I take care of for him (and rent out) and the place seems perfect for you. We rent our 2/2 for 1300/month. You have a 24 hour gym and very nice pool there as well. It seems very safe and quiet and actually walking distance to all the new shops at Legacy Place. Across the street of course being all the shops at Downtown at the Gardens, and the Gardens Mall.

Try looking in the palm beach post classifieds online for condos for rent. Or call a place like free rent finders who will show you/find you place for free. We used one of them to rent ours out.

Good luck!

Old 01-27-2008, 08:18 PM

17,288 posts, read 27,619,504 times
Legacy Place, San Matera, Mira Flores should work for you.

Old 01-27-2008, 08:24 PM

That was actually my first choice- I spoke with the sales people a few weeks ago. I didnt ask about rent but I just wanted to take a look inside. It does seem nice- the location is perfect, I would definitely consider it. I'm so stressed! LOL This is so sudden...I'll check out rent.com. Thanks.

Old 01-27-2008, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Legacy Place, San Matera, Mira Flores should work for you.
Thanks I'll look into those, too.

Does anyone have any 'horror' stories to share with me? You can privately message me if you want. I'm a single female moving alone (no roommates) so I appreciate all the info I can get!

Old 01-28-2008, 09:04 AM

896 posts, read 4,075,629 times
My mother rented in San Matera for a year while she waited for her home to be built. No horror stories. She actually liked it. Only pet peeve was that the gate sometimes didn't work.

Old 01-28-2008, 09:44 AM

1,257 posts, read 4,334,579 times
Why not find a realtor who can show you all these condos? There are many condo communities, such as Flora, Floresta or Legends at Gardens and some condos are very close to Ocean. For some reason, I was told that the main concern for Legacy Place is that the fire truck can't reach certain units. After I learned that, my friend and I didn't even visit the place so I didn't verify what I was told. Nothing wrong just there are many other choices....

Old 01-28-2008, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LingLing View Post
Why not find a realtor who can show you all these condos? There are many condo communities, such as Flora, Floresta or Legends at Gardens and some condos are very close to Ocean. For some reason, I was told that the main concern for Legacy Place is that the fire truck can't reach certain units. After I learned that, my friend and I didn't even visit the place so I didn't verify what I was told. Nothing wrong just there are many other choices....

Really?? Thanks- very interesting info.

Old 02-04-2008, 03:15 PM

Does anyone know anything about Gardens East Apartments....?

Old 02-04-2008, 04:54 PM

17,288 posts, read 27,619,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prettygyrl777 View Post
Does anyone know anything about Gardens East Apartments....?
Yeah, my friend lived there for a couple years during college. Decent, pretty typical. She didn't have any "horror stories".... you can walk to the publix plaza next door.... Pretty standard, lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach