U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2015, 07:01 AM

622 posts, read 760,529 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggienut View Post
I sometimes go to Riveria Beach and to the beach store, "Wings"... in the daytime of course. I've never seen or had a problem getting there or leaving.
The only problem I've had there was getting a parking space
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2015, 12:13 PM

8,964 posts, read 6,999,954 times
RB is a dump, at one time, may still be the case, had the most dangerous zip code in the US.

Old 10-12-2015, 08:03 PM

3,913 posts, read 8,382,164 times
Riviera Beach per capita is one of the most dangerous cities in the U.S. It ranked #1 in the U.S. for violent crime for a city of its size several years back. Not sure if that is still the case. That said, driving through it as long as you stay on the main roads is a cakewalk. Just keep your doors locked and windows rolled up and you'll be fine. Most of the crime occurs in the back streets and neighborhoods. It is mostly resident on resident crime.

Old 10-13-2015, 02:48 PM

229 posts, read 449,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veggienut View Post
I sometimes go to Riveria Beach and to the beach store, "Wings"... in the daytime of course. I've never seen or had a problem getting there or leaving.
Of course "Wings" isn't dangerous, it's on Singer Island.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balkins View Post
Wait...did you say your moving to WPB ?

haha....man, you guys are pathetic.

Funny Title---OMG!!!
Riviera Beach---Dangerous ? ? ? ?

bahhahaha.

You don't know what dangerous is---go down to Miami---or LA.

I guess if your out coping Drugs or walking the streets late at night looking for a Trick...yeah.

*TRUTHFULLY, There are more dangerous place in WPB than RB. (You'll see....)

Please...stay in Beverly Hills and away from Singer Island. We don't need scared peps coming here. This place is a secret...Rich People will be coming here and pumping up the price of RE. Stay home...

~B
(she's gotta pass through Riviera Beach---that's funny. Just don't feed the animals on the side of the road---and you should be fine----hahaha!).

Actually, you don't know what you're talking about. The bad sections there are dangerous. Riviera Beach one year had a crime rate of 1232.4, U.S. average = 294.7. That's much higher than Miami or LA's have ever been.

Old 10-13-2015, 09:44 PM

2,391 posts, read 4,298,706 times
Quote:
Of course "Wings" isn't dangerous, it's on Singer Island.

I was told and I also thought the beach there is Riveria which "Wings" is also there, so is it all Singer Island or what~?

Old 10-14-2015, 04:50 PM

2,593 posts, read 3,746,767 times
I moved down here from St. Louis a few years back and let me tell you, there were quite a few areas in & around that city that are worse than Riviera.

Old 10-14-2015, 05:44 PM

2,960 posts, read 1,803,308 times
Just because one place has a gallon of crap more doesn't make the other 2k gallons of crap any more appealing.

SE FL has a serious crime problem in many areas.

Old 10-14-2015, 08:57 PM

2,391 posts, read 4,298,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aridon View Post
Just because one place has a gallon of crap more doesn't make the other 2k gallons of crap any more appealing.

SE FL has a serious crime problem in many areas.

If you go to the Gulf side, you have to worry about hurricanes and and it you go north, it is too cold. And if you go farther south to the Keys, well paradise there is full of nuts....from my experience~! South Florida or Palm Beach county is full of excitement and friendly people~! It is my happy place

Old 10-14-2015, 09:26 PM

138 posts, read 188,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetSmarts View Post
RB is a dump, at one time, may still be the case, had the most dangerous zip code in the US.
True that. Still a dump. Still dangerous. Just keep your windows up and drive though until you get to know the area better. No need for fear if you're passing through in a vehicle during daylight hours. Thousands of people drive through daily. Nearly all survive.

Old 10-15-2015, 09:17 AM

12,101 posts, read 14,064,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smitten View Post
True that. Still a dump. Still dangerous. Just keep your windows up and drive though until you get to know the area better. No need for fear if you're passing through in a vehicle during daylight hours. Thousands of people drive through daily. Nearly all survive.
Years ago a local paper interviewed an older Singer Island resident regarding crime. He loved living there but lamented property crime is very common (open garage = missing bikes/lawnmowers/tools). He recalled about 10 years earlier getting shot in the head by a stray bullet sitting at at the traffic light Blue Heron and Congress. It just grazed him but he didn't think to mention it until the end of the interview!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or