Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 02:07 PM

51 posts, read 354,668 times

Advertisements

Actually The Truth Is That A African-american Drug Dealer Tried To Rip A White Man Off And The White Man Ranned Him Over And The Drug Dealers Leg Came Off And At The End Of The Avenue, The Car Crashed Into This Wall Looking Thingy I Dont Know What It Is And He Died On The Spot.the Guy Who Ranned Him Over Is In Critical Condition And He Imself Lost His Leg.wow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2008, 03:50 PM

17,290 posts, read 29,310,414 times
Sounds like Darwinism in action.

Old 06-25-2008, 03:59 PM

5,701 posts, read 24,105,678 times
Default West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County news thread

Please post all news related articles in this thread. is way easier to keep tack of news threads.

Thanks...

Old 06-25-2008, 04:01 PM

4 posts, read 21,553 times
West Palm cops have had their hands full for a while because of not only gang proliforation but lawyers that defend the gangs and some weak laws about loitering. NOW the tables are finally turning. The whores and thugs are being arrested and with 50 new cops there is rarely a wait for help. These West Palm cops are the best there are.

Old 06-26-2008, 07:59 PM

217 posts, read 344,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filo74 View Post
I COMMEND the police for being rough. This is exactly what those monkeys and footers need..a good beating. In other parts of the world, you would be shot by a firing squad or beheaded. We are waaayy too lenient on our criminals and they KNOW that and that is WHY they do the things they do....because they know they can get away with it and face minimal consequences. I'm glad I'm not a cop...I would take the guily and shoot them and then just simply say the guy tried to attack me. These low lifes and scumbags that have infiltrated our lives and made us fearful should be tortured, hung and shot...their heads blow off. they DO NOT deserve to be living...they should be DEAD. end of story.
Amazing post!!!!!! i will give you some rep.

Old 06-27-2008, 10:48 AM

10,599 posts, read 17,812,937 times
Default 11 Alleged Palm Beach gang members arrested RICO Charges

6/27/08

Not only arrested but charged with RICO which is exactly how law enforcement dealt successfully with Hell's Angels and other such groups.

Even though these guys are a local self proclaimed "gang", bravo to the County and Attorney General.

I was not aware that there was a Palm Beach County Violent Crimes Task Force, never saw a mention of it here either. So happily now that they have made a case for these 11, the citizens can regain some confidence in the state and local officials.

"They have been a scourge on our community," Michael Gauger, a Sheriff's Office colonel, said during a news conference at the agency's headquarters. ``We will not tolerate this kind of activity without it being responded to."

11 alleged Palm Beach gang members arrested -- South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

Old 06-27-2008, 03:11 PM

156 posts, read 150,449 times
They deserve more than that brutality. What brutality? I didnt see any brutality.

Old 06-27-2008, 04:00 PM

10,599 posts, read 17,812,937 times
Ok yes there was brutality for real.

1. Brutal for me to have to sit through that video and CONCERT <yawn>

2. Brutality against the Rott who has to sit on the screen of the video

Other than that, I saw a bunch of dopes resisting arrest and even when they are on the ground putting themselves in a PUSHUP position (arms extended) and don't you really think that half the time they're just HOPING to get on camera and claim brutality.

They need to come to Philly, home of our illustrious Mayor Frank Rizzo (RIP) where crime was taken care of.

Also the home of the infamous MOVE bombings when our PD at the direction of the Mayor Wilson Goode got a little carried away and bombed out a commune of other public nuisance lawbreaking dopes, cop killing sympathetics who refused to follow the law, move out as ordered by court, and threatened the PD, and built a BUNKER on the roof of the building in a year long standoff.

OH, and they also threw excrement and raw food outside, blasted music and political complaints on their outdoor PA system 24/7so that the neighbors had to go crazy living near them. The bunker caught on fire and the fire went all the way down the block - the BUNKER bombing idea didn't exactly work out so well . Move people died.

It was strongly believed that the MOVE people wired their own bunker hence the explosion and killed their own children by challenging the police to a physical confrontation after refusing to cooperate for over a year with any law officials then refusing to come out even when the bomb was dropped it was alleged.

The city did a pretty crappy job of making reparations, too.

USATODAY.com - 1985 bombing in Philadelphia still unsettled

Old 10-12-2008, 03:49 PM

207 posts, read 937,401 times
Put the city gangs in the Chain Gang.

Old 10-14-2008, 09:43 AM

Location: Palm Beach County. Where people get murked by the grocery store.
164 posts, read 790,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filo74 View Post
I COMMEND the police for being rough. This is exactly what those monkeys and footers need..a good beating. In other parts of the world, you would be shot by a firing squad or beheaded. We are waaayy too lenient on our criminals and they KNOW that and that is WHY they do the things they do....because they know they can get away with it and face minimal consequences. I'm glad I'm not a cop...I would take the guily and shoot them and then just simply say the guy tried to attack me. These low lifes and scumbags that have infiltrated our lives and made us fearful should be tortured, hung and shot...their heads blow off. they DO NOT deserve to be living...they should be DEAD. end of story.
Wow that was one of the most closed minded things i ever heard. You aren't in their situation alot of the people who get arrested. a good majority of the people who go to jail are nonviolent drug offenders. and i have been slammed to the ground with a boot on my face cuz i had some weed. whats that? is that fair? and people who deal drugs usually have no other way to support theyre family, or they were brought up that way. if you were raised to get your money however you had to(including illegal ways) you would be that way when your grown. So think about the other side of the fence before you say **** like that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach