Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 08:51 AM

2,517 posts, read 11,051,442 times

Advertisements

stay away from west palm beach...anything east of the turnpike. Believe me. MEGA CRIME.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2008, 10:02 AM

67 posts, read 469,217 times
Okay and I'm suppose to believe that????????...i'm assuming they're a few chicks that U WISH you could have....lol....

Old 03-06-2008, 02:48 PM

2,093 posts, read 5,595,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heydade View Post
geriatric geezer's no....how about public safety professionals that have friends that are PBSO deputies ? STAY AWAY FROM WEST PALM BEACH.
They say it like this here downtown, especially North Tamarind, Northwood Hills it's "Da Pole'lice" lol

Old 03-06-2008, 05:16 PM

3,636 posts, read 9,770,980 times
West Palm Beach.... No thanks on that place....

Old 03-06-2008, 10:01 PM

11 posts, read 61,520 times
WPB is not that great. If you are looking for good nightlife and more fun, check out Ft. Lauderdale. It is a little nicer and far more exciting. Lawyers are more plentiful than gator ans sharks, so you might not have too hard a time finding work. I also ask you to please visit South Florida and stay for a weekday or two. We are overwhlemed with people who came here to live on permanent vacation and then hate it. You can do a search and find their negativity on this forum. See if it really is a good fit before you decide. Happy hunting!

Old 03-07-2008, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECTG View Post
WPB is not that great. If you are looking for good nightlife and more fun, check out Ft. Lauderdale. It is a little nicer and far more exciting. Lawyers are more plentiful than gator ans sharks, so you might not have too hard a time finding work. I also ask you to please visit South Florida and stay for a weekday or two. We are overwhlemed with people who came here to live on permanent vacation and then hate it. You can do a search and find their negativity on this forum. See if it really is a good fit before you decide. Happy hunting!
Ft. Lauderdale is a larger city with more population, Miami Beach is better then both combined if someone likes to hang out at clubs.

Old 03-10-2008, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by THX 1138 View Post
Ft. Lauderdale is a larger city with more population, Miami Beach is better then both combined if someone likes to hang out at clubs.
would it be better to live in West Palm Beach and party in Miami or is it cheaper/better to just live in Miami Beach all together? i'm 34 and single and want the nightlife and work...i'm sure Miami and WPB both have legal secretarial work, any state has lawyers...so which is better in your opinion...i was thinking either of these two places to move to or else NY...i'd like ur opinion...

Old 03-11-2008, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by just wondering View Post
would it be better to live in West Palm Beach and party in Miami or is it cheaper/better to just live in Miami Beach all together? i'm 34 and single and want the nightlife and work...i'm sure Miami and WPB both have legal secretarial work, any state has lawyers...so which is better in your opinion...i was thinking either of these two places to move to or else NY...i'd like ur opinion...
Miami Beach is very expensive place to visit and live.

You will make more money in NYC then here period but that's all relative.

If you want to visit Miami Beach frequently then Fort Lauderdale area is closer.

Old 03-11-2008, 11:46 AM

94 posts, read 368,019 times
If you're hot move to wpb

Old 03-12-2008, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas Gator View Post
If you're hot move to wpb
STOP IT!

I am hot! BOOYAH! y do u live in WPB?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach