Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2019, 07:22 PM
cee cee started this thread

32 posts, read 178,249 times

Advertisements

I will be moving down to Palm Beach County area to work and we have a 2 year old child. We have questions about daycares and any recommendations would be much appreciative. We are thinking of renting in Abacoa area for a year or two before purchasing.

Particularly, has anyone had any experience with Mandel JCC of Palm Beach Gardens and Bright Horizons at Abacoa?

This is the biggest deciding factor for us. All signs point to Abacoa for rental but the market for daycares is rather small versus other parts of Palm Beach County.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2019, 09:25 AM

66 posts, read 117,255 times
Renting in Abacoa is good. Very family-friendly for small children.

Some others off the top of my head:
TreeTop Academy
Jupiter Christian - Lower School
ABC Montessori
Turtle River Montessori
Oceanside Academy

Old 01-31-2019, 10:53 PM

106 posts, read 136,706 times
Mandel JCC in PBG is a wonderful place. I have been there many times as my client, who also lives in Abacoa, has children who go to Meyer Academy. The education they receive and how much they have grown and matured in the past two years attending this school has been unbelievable. The JCC is clean, organized and well managed. I would not hesitate to consider it for daycare.

Old 02-01-2019, 02:36 PM

8 posts, read 7,268 times
Since you mentioned JCC, check out Temple Beth Am in Jupiter. Our close friends sent their girls to the day care and absolutely loved it.

Old 02-02-2019, 03:05 PM
cee cee started this thread

32 posts, read 178,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattr82 View Post
Mandel JCC in PBG is a wonderful place. I have been there many times as my client, who also lives in Abacoa, has children who go to Meyer Academy. The education they receive and how much they have grown and matured in the past two years attending this school has been unbelievable. The JCC is clean, organized and well managed. I would not hesitate to consider it for daycare.
I called JCC and there's a waitlist and to even put on your name on the waitlist, you have to tour the facility first. This will be hard because we are moving from Orlando and have to take a day off during the work week, but we will in the upcoming month.

Anyone know anything about Bright Horizons in Abacoa? We called but only got to their corporate center (not the local center). Corporate says there is no waitlist but anyone have experience or know someone who has sent their kids there?

Also, does anyone have information on The Learning Experience in Palm Beach Gardens? We called them and they have a waitlist but by the summer, they said there will be room for our little one.

Old 02-03-2019, 10:20 PM

106 posts, read 136,706 times
I don't have personal experience at either but would definitely visit both to get a feel for if they would be a good fit for your child. Reviews are mixed on both, I would suggest attending a class or two while in session and form your own conclusions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach