Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2021, 11:34 AM

15 posts, read 12,813 times

Advertisements

Hi! I am looking to purchase an investment property in South Florida. I'd like a property that has no rental restrictions and is known as a snow bird destination. Would love some feedback and suggestions. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2021, 07:56 AM

216 posts, read 273,242 times
Bad time to purchase. Prices are at an all time high

Old 01-25-2021, 09:23 AM

Do you think it's only going to go higher? It seems many northerners are moving down to Florida right now.

Old 01-25-2021, 02:45 PM

11,936 posts, read 13,159,276 times
Buy a condotel.

Super high HOAs but they hold their value and our hotels are running almost 100% occupancy rates.

Look at Ritz-Carlton, The W Hotel, The Hilton, The Westin, The Atlantic on FLL beach.

Old 01-25-2021, 07:35 PM

387 posts, read 517,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizi View Post
Hi! I am looking to purchase an investment property in South Florida. I'd like a property that has no rental restrictions and is known as a snow bird destination. Would love some feedback and suggestions. Thanks!
I currently have a 2/2 condo in East Boca Raton I'm planning to sell. It has no rental or age restrictions.Walking distance to Trader Joes, Publix,Mizner Park,etc...takes me 40 minutes to walk to beach...Prices are up but interest rates are rock bottom and inventory under 200k is scarce in Boca..Ive owned here since 2004..prices are projected to rise as many abandon the poorly run NorthEast states..Luxury listings are ridiculously high but they're moving..Real estate in the right location (South Florida) is a safe bet imho..Good luck..

Old 01-25-2021, 10:50 PM

Hi John, how much are you selling your condo for? Have you been living there or renting?

Old 01-28-2021, 12:10 AM

17,874 posts, read 16,048,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizi View Post
Should talk to an agent that specializes in the area.

Old 01-31-2021, 07:13 PM

3 posts, read 3,780 times
Hi Mizi,
Do you have a specific area you're looking for? If not, please check out Palm Beach Gardens or Jupiter .... there are definitely specific condos that allow renting - and depending on whether you want waterfront, proximity to shopping, ability to walk to common areas, etc. can all bring you many options.

Old 02-02-2021, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardensLife View Post
Hi Mizi,
Do you have a specific area you're looking for? If not, please check out Palm Beach Gardens or Jupiter .... there are definitely specific condos that allow renting - and depending on whether you want waterfront, proximity to shopping, ability to walk to common areas, etc. can all bring you many options.
Hi! I like anywhere from West Palm to Ft Lauderdale. I prefer Boca and West Palm but am open to other areas. I'd like a place that attracts snow birds and hoping to find a place that already has a clientele of people who have rented there and keep going back. I hear Jupiter is beautiful nd would be open to that area as well.

Old 02-02-2021, 10:49 PM

3 posts, read 3,780 times
Thanks - good information. Jupiter is a beautiful area. Next step would be to further narrow your options with your budget, whether you want to be on or just near the water, etc. and then the ‘no rental’ restriction. Feel free to message if you want to talk further - I’m happy to share what information I have that can help you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach