Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2021, 07:11 PM

32 posts, read 52,612 times

Advertisements

Hi there. We're looking to relocate in the near future from Denver. We have a family owned interior design firm with a showroom that we'll be opening there and I'm trying to gather some research on the best areas for this. Is there anywhere from Vero to WPB that comes to mind as a good option geographically to support a design studio/upscale furniture store? For example, here in Denver there is a "Design Center" with multiple showrooms. Most people in Denver know that you go to this area for furniture and design help.
The other part of this equation is that we're looking to take on design clients in that area before we officially make the move - to get more acclimated with the area and gain valuable sources (fabricators, cabinets, countertops, flooring, etc). We frequently take out of state jobs so there are no issues with that. Is there somewhere we could advertise, other than google/yelp, that would be effective with getting the word out? Our business is damoreinteriors.com, to get a feel for what we do.
Thank you in advance
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2021, 09:06 PM

1,708 posts, read 4,382,257 times
Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Wellington, Delray, Boca would all be more of your upscale areas that it would do well in

Old 04-07-2021, 09:11 PM

981 posts, read 891,859 times
Further south, I would say West Palm or Delray Beach, north side of WPB I would say Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, or Stuart. Delray is super hot right now from a real estate perspective so I would say the showroom cost might be exobitantly high right now, also more competition. Jupiter does not have much around showrooms, we are doing a large scale renovation right now in Jupiter and I can say I definitely would have visited your showroom! There are a LOT of communities being built in Stuart up to Vero (I would say Jupiter and PBG are more built out here already, but there are a lot of renovations happening). Anyway, it's a tough call , sorry I wish I had a more clear answer. Actually now that I am thinking about it, there is a design area in West Palm Beach between Dixie Blvd and Southern Blvd area. But I don't know that you would get the Martin County crowd down there, but definitely Boca / Delray, Palm Beach, up to Jupiter/Palm Beach Gardens. Advertising wise there are these town magazines (I can't think of the publisher name, but check out jupitermag.com) that are free and a lot of people just pick up and browse while sitting at a coffee shop or dentist. Boca has one, Delray Beach, Jupiter all have them. Also wonder if getting to know some of the good real estate agents might help too. Our agent was fantastic and I would have gone with anyone she recommended. Good luck!

Old 04-07-2021, 09:15 PM

981 posts, read 891,859 times
And I visited your site, your work is beautiful!

Old 04-17-2021, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by klaucka View Post
Further south, I would say West Palm or Delray Beach, north side of WPB I would say Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, or Stuart. Delray is super hot right now from a real estate perspective so I would say the showroom cost might be exobitantly high right now, also more competition. Jupiter does not have much around showrooms, we are doing a large scale renovation right now in Jupiter and I can say I definitely would have visited your showroom! There are a LOT of communities being built in Stuart up to Vero (I would say Jupiter and PBG are more built out here already, but there are a lot of renovations happening). Anyway, it's a tough call , sorry I wish I had a more clear answer. Actually now that I am thinking about it, there is a design area in West Palm Beach between Dixie Blvd and Southern Blvd area. But I don't know that you would get the Martin County crowd down there, but definitely Boca / Delray, Palm Beach, up to Jupiter/Palm Beach Gardens. Advertising wise there are these town magazines (I can't think of the publisher name, but check out jupitermag.com) that are free and a lot of people just pick up and browse while sitting at a coffee shop or dentist. Boca has one, Delray Beach, Jupiter all have them. Also wonder if getting to know some of the good real estate agents might help too. Our agent was fantastic and I would have gone with anyone she recommended. Good luck!
Thank you so much. This is helpful info and ill do some research on it!

Old 04-17-2021, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylinet View Post
Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens, Wellington, Delray, Boca would all be more of your upscale areas that it would do well in
Thank you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach