Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 01:35 PM

436 posts, read 1,088,908 times

Advertisements

S.C.? HaHaHa...they are discussing NC Frank! C'mon now, you have heard of Raleigh, havent you? Everyone knows of Raleigh NC! It's absolutely beautiful!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2009, 12:34 PM

2,903 posts, read 12,531,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopToIt View Post
S.C.? HaHaHa...they are discussing NC Frank! C'mon now, you have heard of Raleigh, havent you? Everyone knows of Raleigh NC! It's absolutely beautiful!
Oh well, my bad. When you are modding so many threads, it is easy to get a tad off.....
When you are freezing in NY, ...........N.C/S.C. are the same thing.......

Frank D.

Old 03-11-2009, 06:56 PM

5,010 posts, read 10,686,308 times
I sooo agree! I can't wait to leave South Florida, and I would LOVE to live in Raleigh, mostly because (from what I hear) Raleigh has MUCH more going on than SF!

Old 03-11-2009, 07:44 PM

7,937 posts, read 20,373,429 times
have u ever been to NC?? I highly doubt is more exciting than SF...as I live in NC and as great and beautiful as it is, it isnt all that exciting and there are winters...

Old 03-11-2009, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryjuice4life View Post
have u ever been to NC?? I highly doubt is more exciting than SF...as I live in NC and as great and beautiful as it is, it isnt all that exciting and there are winters...
There are winters? Good! Most of us in FL get tired of the heat and humidity that seems to be endless! I was in NC last week and it was like 72-80 during the day with very little humidity, it felt awesome! And at night, it was getting down to like 30 degrees, I liked it! 30 degrees up there feels like 42 degrees or more in FL. It's a much drier air in NC, and for some reason, it doesnt feel that cold to me.

More exciting than S FL? Probably not. But a better and more ideal place to live, work, and raise a family? For most, yes.

Old 03-12-2009, 06:21 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,393,781 times
Quote:
There are winters? Good! Most of us in FL get tired of the heat and humidity that seems to be endless! I was in NC last week and it was like 72-80 during the day with very little humidity, it felt awesome! And at night, it was getting down to like 30 degrees, I liked it! 30 degrees up there feels like 42 degrees or more in FL. It's a much drier air in NC, and for some reason, it doesnt feel that cold to me.

More exciting than S FL? Probably not. But a better and more ideal place to live, work, and raise a family? For most, yes.

Seems to me some time might be better spent on the North Carolina portion of the forum?

Old 03-12-2009, 07:53 AM

Quote:

come here in FEb when we had snow and 17 degree temps....and then come in the summer when it is HOT AND HUMID...yes if u want more info go to the NC forums..we are excited about eventually moving down to florida...also remember, everyones QUALITY of life is a bit different....I have neighbors who thought NC was HEAVEN and guess what??? they Miss S Florida alot, and will try to go back...."Grass isnt always greener on the other side"

Old 03-12-2009, 09:04 AM

SNOW? I'd love to see snow again! I saw a little bit in NC a week ago, but it was almost melted and gone by then. Then, the next day or two, it warmed up to like 80 degrees up there. When it does snow up there, it doesnt seem to last too long though.

Old 03-12-2009, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Seems to me some time might be better spent on the North Carolina portion of the forum?
This thread is (and has been) discussing both FL and NC.

I said that Raleigh isnt as exciting as S FL, but for many a better place to live and raise a family. That's all.

Old 03-12-2009, 07:37 PM

and that is one's opinion.. either way its all good, yes we had 84 degrees the other day...its now going back to 40;s and very cold...this is spring isnt it...counting down the days to spring break in florida yippie

whats good for some isnt always good others!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach