Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 08:23 PM

23 posts, read 98,020 times

Advertisements

Hello Palm Beach Floridians,

My husband and I scoped out Florida for 3 years and are finally moving to Boynton Beach next month.

We're willing to travel a bit to find NY Style (incredible) Pizza in our new area. So far we determined Frozen from the Supermarket was better than any Pizzaria we tried in Palm Beach County.

There must be one or two that is 'the best' where we're going.

The question is 'where'.

Please help! New Yorkers love Pizza and we have to find the best in Boynton, DelRay or W. Palm.

Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2008, 10:29 PM

89 posts, read 293,256 times
Dominics on Hypoluxo and Jog (SW Corner). Great pizza, great food (especially their meat sauce) and they sound like NYer's. The bagel store in the same shopping center has the best bagels around. It is called Bagels &. I am sure you will be happy.

Old 10-02-2008, 06:00 AM

2,143 posts, read 8,010,252 times
Carmellas in Stuart.

Old 10-02-2008, 08:28 AM

64 posts, read 281,198 times
Bacilicos in Wellington. Forest Hill just east of 441 in Koboskos shopping center. Awesome pizza!!

Old 10-02-2008, 08:55 AM

Default Thanks for the Pizza Recommendations

Little things mean a lot! Would you believe I'm now more looking forward to moving.

I'm checking all these out. Thank you from the bottom of our New Yorker hearts.

Lynn & Larry

Old 10-02-2008, 10:00 AM

1,555 posts, read 4,140,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnfrances View Post
Hello Palm Beach Floridians,

My husband and I scoped out Florida for 3 years and are finally moving to Boynton Beach next month.

We're willing to travel a bit to find NY Style (incredible) Pizza in our new area. So far we determined Frozen from the Supermarket was better than any Pizzaria we tried in Palm Beach County.

There must be one or two that is 'the best' where we're going.

The question is 'where'.

Please help! New Yorkers love Pizza and we have to find the best in Boynton, DelRay or W. Palm.

Thank you.
I'm not back in Florida yet, so I can't tell you what my favorite pizza places there are going to be, but I just wanted to say that not every place in the New York City area has great pizza, either. Different Italian/pizza restaurants tend to have different things they do well (if anything). Some have better pepperoni rolls or knots, some have great calzones, etc. Unfortunately a couple of my favorite places for pizza in and around New York City aren't around any longer . . . I have no doubt that there will be a similar span of quality and specialties in Palm Beach County, including some great pizza places.

Old 10-02-2008, 06:44 PM

17,290 posts, read 29,323,382 times
City Pizza in City Place is one of my favorites. A little place called "Ambrosia" off Dixie in West Palm Beach just south of Okeechobee Blvd. also boasts being named "Best Pizza in South Florida" by some or other publication at some point.

Old 10-02-2008, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
City Pizza in City Place is one of my favorites. A little place called "Ambrosia" off Dixie in West Palm Beach just south of Okeechobee Blvd. also boasts being named "Best Pizza in South Florida" by some or other publication at some point.

This one will be easy to find....we've visited City Place and the one off Dixie south of Okeechobee Blvd is a short distance from my mother's house. It was there all along and I never knew!

I thank each and every one of you....all these are now in my address book. How friendly you all were, God bless.

Old 10-03-2008, 08:00 AM

114 posts, read 447,895 times
"Bacilicos in Wellington. Forest Hill just east of 441 in Koboskos shopping center. Awesome pizza!!"

I have to agee with this 100%. I just moved from NY and pizza is one of my favorite foods. This place is the best I've had down here. I believe the owner is from Brookyln.

Old 10-03-2008, 09:46 AM

17,290 posts, read 29,323,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnfrances View Post

This one will be easy to find....we've visited City Place and the one off Dixie south of Okeechobee Blvd is a short distance from my mother's house. It was there all along and I never knew!

I thank each and every one of you....all these are now in my address book. How friendly you all were, God bless.

No prob... let us know which ones make the cut (if any) after you visit them!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach