Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-09-2008, 11:02 PM

13 posts, read 58,690 times

Advertisements

We moved to Florida one month ago, with our 2 years old daughter. Now we are searching for a pre-school in the area (preferably Delary Beach of Boca Raton).
It drives me crazy the fact that I don't find many opinions, reviews about pre-schools here.

I heard (often) that the best pre-schools are around churches ... is that true? any arguments?

So far we liked the
*pre-school on Military, at the Baptist Church (I don't like the idea of children bringing their own lunch - and therefore each of them having something else for lunch);
* Capreto in Boca Raton (near Yamato)
* eventually Kids World in Delray, on Dixie (near downtown)

Do you know anything about these pre-schools, could you recomend one?
Do you know other great (yet affordable ...preferably under $200/wk) pre-schools/daycare centers in the area?

I was thinking to a more gradual approach; to start with, do you think it would be better for a child to go ona short program (until 13:00) or to go 2 or 3 days a week, full-day?

I would really appreciate any help, any information!
Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2008, 01:58 PM

87 posts, read 379,276 times
The only one I would really recommend is Advent Lutheran in East Boca.

Old 11-13-2008, 02:16 PM

604 posts, read 4,621,542 times
YMCA in boca and boynton.

Old 11-13-2008, 05:02 PM

162 posts, read 638,499 times
I had darling son at Professional Learning Center in Boca from the time he was in a carrier until he was too old for them to take him. I was very happy with them!

Old 01-19-2009, 09:03 AM

4 posts, read 30,298 times
Default need help with daycares

Were you able to find and recommend any daycares in Delray Beach?

I was thinking about little friends on military. any feedback?

I have a 2 year old daughter and am frustrated because I can't find any ratings on local daycares.

hope to hear from you.

Old 01-19-2009, 02:08 PM

13 posts, read 58,690 times
We went finally to the Little Friends on Military - and we like it very very much.
I like very much the way they handle children, I love the fact that they have an open-door policy and parents are always welcome ...and my girl likes it so much, that I can hardly convince her it's time to go, when I go pickher up.

Local ratings? ...I know, there aren't, but a very few; sadly...

Old 02-20-2009, 10:35 AM

4 posts, read 30,298 times
Default thanks for answering when u did!

thank you for your response in January. I meant to respond back but lost track of time with work.
Anyway, we loved Little Friends too. Our neighbors' children attend there and they LOVE IT! My 2 year old is on waiting list there. Hopefully May or June she will attend. Really looking forward to it.
Right now our angel is at home with an excellent nanny, bit pricey though. Our nanny is excellent and our 2 year old is bilingual (perfectly) in english/spanish. If anyone needs a great LOVING NANNY we have one!

Maybe we will meet at little friends. Or please write me anytime. Would love to make a friend with a child. all my currents friends are sans children and well it is not the same when we get together.

bellazmommy (maria)
direct e mail mariaortiz207@hotmail.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach