Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2009, 09:42 AM

7,937 posts, read 20,297,123 times

Advertisements

Does anyone live in any of these communities..Im looking for feedback on them..you can DM me if you dont want to post...as we are considering Boca Falls as a 1st Choice and Boca Winds as a 2nd and Mission Bay as a 3rd..but not sure what development Loggers Run is actually in

TIA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2009, 05:15 AM

9 posts, read 61,477 times
Hello berryjuice4life,

Without a doubt, Boca Falls is the most attractive neighborhood of the three you mentioned. Gated and well manicured with large homes including 4-6 bedrooms and three car garages and now at spectacular prices compared to years past. Definitely affordable, comfortable and safe with excellent schools in the area and close to ALL shopping and ammenities and about 10 minutes to the beach.

Old 06-20-2009, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stelsells View Post
Hello berryjuice4life,

Without a doubt, Boca Falls is the most attractive neighborhood of the three you mentioned. Gated and well manicured with large homes including 4-6 bedrooms and three car garages and now at spectacular prices compared to years past. Definitely affordable, comfortable and safe with excellent schools in the area and close to ALL shopping and ammenities and about 10 minutes to the beach.
yes my very good friend is our realtor, we wound up in Boca Falls

we love the location to everything we could possibly need, people are very nice here always chatting with the ladies next door and the house next door to her, tons of kids for my children as they are very happy here so far..I was suprised considering Boca has that stigma of being snobby, but u have that everywhere.

Old 06-26-2009, 10:00 AM

593 posts, read 1,909,013 times
i might be interested in boca falls. what is the elementary school?

Old 06-26-2009, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bocamom View Post
i might be interested in boca falls. what is the elementary school?
Waters Edge, Loggers Run and West Boca High School...which is why we moved here.these were the only schools we wanted..its a beautiful community, and so far glad we are here

Old 06-27-2009, 12:13 AM

that is a great list of schools. i'm glad you like it.

i think of west boca as a place for married people. maybe i am getting it wrong.

i do want to give my son the best schools and a safe environment, but the schools out there are over 90% white and like 4% of kids have free or reduced price lunch.

will a ***** hippie mom fit in at all? i don't want to make him feel like a total weirdo because *I* don't fit in. . .

Old 06-27-2009, 12:14 AM

Default no way

Q.U.E.E.R

why did they block out that word? is it a bad word here too?

Old 07-06-2009, 01:07 PM

6 posts, read 21,448 times
and about 10 minutes to the beach.

10 minutes? By helicopter, maybe...more like 20-25. Its at least 12 miles and many traffic lights.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach