U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2009, 05:57 PM

2 posts, read 3,443 times

Advertisements

Does anyone belong to Planet Fitness on S. Congress Ave. in Lantana? I got a special offer in the mail with no commitment or anything and I was thinking of trying it. What are the facilities like and what kind of people go there? Do they have a pool, steam room, decent facilities, etc.? Input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited by I've got the mic; 05-12-2009 at 06:07 PM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2009, 07:48 PM

1 posts, read 6,433 times
I work out at that planet fitness. it is d not as nice as la fitness. There is no pool and no steam rooms. they have tredmills and some alright cardio machines. The crowd is ok not too many girls though. for the price it is worth joining. they have dumbells that go up to 70 pounds they dont have a squat rack but something very similiar.they have two benches and like four smith machines. i know it can get really crowded around five or so. i hope this helps out.

Old 06-07-2009, 12:12 AM

1,701 posts, read 4,098,756 times
I go to LA Fit. and really like it. Multiple locations and I only pay 35 a month. Check em both and see what works best for you.

Old 06-10-2009, 07:19 AM

9 posts, read 58,476 times
Hello I've got the mic,

I too belong to LA Fitness (for years) because of the Racquetball facilities and proximity to my homes, but a very very good friend of mine is closely related to Planet Fitness. Her husband runs their gyms and I can get you in contact with him if you like. Please, call me if you are interested.

Last edited by faithfulFrank; 06-12-2009 at 05:33 AM.. Reason: no ads allowed

Old 06-19-2009, 09:17 AM

1 posts, read 6,295 times
Default Lantana Fitness

If your gym is too crowded, impersonal or not clean enough, come check out Lantana Fitness. We're at 700 W. Lantana Rd., 1/2 mile east of 95.
Plenty of cardio and strength training equipment, and full schedule of free group exercise classes.
We're your friendly neighborhood health club
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach