U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 02:13 PM

324 posts, read 761,332 times

Advertisements

I live in the Winston Park area of Coconut Creek. There is plenty of shopping nearby and the area is very safe. My neighborhood is Beautiful and everybody keeps their houses and lawns in great shape. Best part is there is No HOA in my community. There is not much of a need for a gated community because Coconut Creek PD patrols this area constantly. For example I left my Garage door open yesterday for about a half hour. Because there was no car in the driveway or in the garage, the police rang my doorbell to check and make sure everything was ok.

The beach is just a short ride down Hillsboro and usually takes me between 10-20 minutes max.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2011, 12:23 PM

10 posts, read 21,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Newman View Post
All three areas are nice , but in my opinion Parkland is the nicest and newest .. it has tons of amenities and activities for kids and adults .. many new restaurants nearby in North Coral Springs off University Drive .. you have the nearby Coconut Creek Promenade , Boca is near by as well and the schools are excellent by South Florida standards .. the area is very upscale and green ... good luck . I live in Heron Bay one of the larger communities in Parkland .. we are quite happy here .
Hi, You are very knowledgeable regarding the Parkland, Coral Springs, Weston areas. Thank you for your input... My husband and I are awaiting our transfer orders, so just wanted to get a little more information regarding grocery shopping areas. For us, Parkland or Coral Springs may be a better fit even though my husband will be working in Weston. Having lived in DC/Northern VA and Scottsdale, AZ, we have always had wonderful organic grocery stores to shop.... Whole Foods, Trade Joes and Sprouts. I see there is only one Whole Foods in Coral Springs. Where do folks who live in Parkland or Weston grocery shop for organic?

Thanks so much...

Old 12-01-2011, 04:52 PM

7,937 posts, read 19,370,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomreb22310 View Post
Hi, You are very knowledgeable regarding the Parkland, Coral Springs, Weston areas. Thank you for your input... My husband and I are awaiting our transfer orders, so just wanted to get a little more information regarding grocery shopping areas. For us, Parkland or Coral Springs may be a better fit even though my husband will be working in Weston. Having lived in DC/Northern VA and Scottsdale, AZ, we have always had wonderful organic grocery stores to shop.... Whole Foods, Trade Joes and Sprouts. I see there is only one Whole Foods in Coral Springs. Where do folks who live in Parkland or Weston grocery shop for organic?

Thanks so much...
Parkland is in Broward County, You will get a much better response if you post there

Good Luck
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach