Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2012, 07:07 PM

2 posts, read 2,920 times

Advertisements

I am looking for an apartment or house in the weirton area for rent. I've looked online and haven't found anything that accepts pets or it is in the downtown area if it does. I'm having a baby in may so we need to upgrade soon. I have a Siamese cat and a 3 year old shihtzu. She is completely housebroken and the cat is fixed and declawed. My shihtzu is also hypoallergenic and does not shed. We live in weirton now and have rented our apartment for a year. Our lease is up and our landlord can vouch for us paying rent on time and our pets being well behaved. Any feedback will help thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2012, 08:34 PM

10,147 posts, read 15,044,974 times
I am familiar with Weirton, but it has been many years since I spent time there. I don't know of anybody from that area that posts here. Have you thought of looking out in the area near Paris, PA? Of course, I would not suggest you look in Steubenville.

Old 01-16-2012, 09:32 PM

2 posts, read 2,920 times
I can't move to pa I know it seems like 5 mins away but my medical card for the baby is in WV and I wouldn't be able to deliver at the local hospital... we were looking to buy a house in about a year but pa taxes are also outrageous and I have lived in WV my whole life...I hope this gets easier as we keep looking...thanks for the feedback though :-)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia