Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 07:07 AM

19,517 posts, read 9,537,245 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormes44 View Post
The cappuccino flavor was great the last time I had it....
I totally agree This past weekend, I got the mixed choc/cappuccino and then some peanut butter flavor circling it. Topped w/ mini M&M's, hot fudge, some caramel and marshmellow topping. Oh yeah, a bit of diced strawberries. It was good. Could have easily gone back for 2nds

I don't know when the Sweet Frog in Ranson will open. I tried going to the Sweet Frog web site but couldn't get into it. As if the temptation stopping at the ice cream place over there across from the Charles Town Walmart on my way home is bad enough - lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2012, 08:21 PM

537 posts, read 958,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cat1116 View Post
... As if the temptation stopping at the ice cream place over there across from the Charles Town Walmart on my way home is bad enough - lol.
Downtown Charles Town also has Skipper's ice cream, and Jumpin Java milkshakes -- good stuff!

Old 08-06-2012, 06:11 AM

Yesterday mid-late in the afternoon, stopped at Sweet Frog. They had a benefit going for the Friends Fur Life pet rescue. Maybe it was our timing and the storm that blew through about 30 or so minutes before, but sure seemed scarce. First time, no one in line for awhile. That was different. Usually there's at least 20 people in line. Hopefully they were successful.

@stormes44 - had hoped to get some more of that cappuccino & choc mix or peanut butter but they must have changed the line-up of the flavors again.
So much for getting my hopes up. Except for the chocolate, of course, the pb and the cappuccino were out of there. Sure wish they would dump that tart flavor. I've heard not too many people like that one much but yet it seems to stay the longest. Go figure.

Old 08-23-2012, 06:10 AM

Looks like those hoping for the Sweet Frog to come to Ranson, will have to be waiting a little longer. Spring 2013? Bummer.

Cappuccino flavor was back this past weekend

Old 08-23-2012, 10:05 PM

537 posts, read 958,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cat1116 View Post
Looks like those hoping for the Sweet Frog to come to Ranson, will have to be waiting a little longer. Spring 2013? Bummer.
I guess your source is their FB page, it says:
"Due to building permit and construction delays in Hagerstown, we have postponed the Ranson location to March 2013. We are extremely disappointed about this delay, but rest assured, Sweet Frog WILL be coming to Ranson, just a little later than we hoped."

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunkydawg View Post
Downtown Charles Town also has Skipper's ice cream, and Jumpin Java milkshakes -- good stuff!
Updating my earlier post: Jumpin Java no longer does milkshakes. I guess they felt they couldn't compete with Skipper's across the street. Man, I'm gonna miss those mocha shakes!

Old 09-26-2012, 07:00 AM

Cappuccino here but peanut butter gone I'd mix the two and maybe swap one out for chocolate or mix all three when available.

I see the tart flavor is back. Never had the idea that it was a popular flavor or is it that they have to use up what's left? Thinking of doing a poll sometime but have to gather up all the frequent/popular flavors, if anyone wants to add to the list, I'll be happy to take suggestions.

[classic] chocolate
peanut butter
cappuccino
cake batter
blackberry
peppermint (didn't they have this at one time?)
cotton candy
?

Old 06-07-2013, 07:23 AM

735 posts, read 1,170,742 times
Default Sweet Frog In Charles Town is Open

They opened yesterday at 11:30 am.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia