Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 02:05 PM

22 posts, read 70,891 times

Advertisements

HELLO I AM ORIGINALLY FROM GLEN DANIELS AREA.
IVE LIVED IN NORTH CAROLINA SINCE I GRADUATED LIBERTY HIGH IN 94. I HAVE BEEN IN CNC MACHINIST THE WHOLE TIME IN PRODUCTION SHOP. WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE KNOWS ANY PLACE I COULD LOOK FOR CNC MACHINIST JOB IN bECKLEY OR SURROUNDING AREA?

I HAVE I INTERVIEW AT PHILLIPS MACHINE ON HARPER ROAD ANYONE LIKE TO RESPOND TO THIS?
IS PHILLIPS MACHINE A GOOD PLACE TO WORK?

IS THERE BETTER PLACES? PLZ HELP?

aLSO WIFE WORKS FOR A YEARBOOK COMPANY HERE IN NC DOES PHOTOSHOP ECT. FR HER JOB. ANY IDEAS FOR JOB PROSPECTS IN THIS AREA?
THANKS ALL
R.D.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2007, 09:46 AM

Anyone? All Comments Appreciated

Old 11-12-2007, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randyy View Post
Anyone? All Comments Appreciated
Guess none knows this area

Thanks anyway plz send me to someone who does??

Old 11-13-2007, 09:09 AM

107 posts, read 361,069 times
I am from the Summers County area but beckley is business at least 3 days a week.I know that you should have many options than just philips machine because I see those ads numerous around the city. Try the yellow phone directory online to see how many. I have heard of phillips though and your wife should have an easy time with fox photographs,me photographs they are always hiring and someone that has expierence especially

Old 11-13-2007, 11:19 AM

Thank you so Much g_massie
I was about to give up on this forum lol
Now if i take Job I will be looking for a Rental House At First Any Ideas Here

I would love 500 or less a month without living in crime ridden area is this possible? Im not really a apartment guy.

Any one Know Any Rent Realtors? in Beckley Area?

Old 11-14-2007, 06:56 AM

306 posts, read 1,243,157 times
check out the local newspapers...........some pop up in there..also try your smaller areas..u never know..oak hill, fayetteville, beaver, etc............u have to dig for these rentals..on getting your dollars worth........best of luck on the move..not familiar with the places of employment..hope it all works out..........maybe u can google some of the business history and such.........the pay well depends on what u are used to..........anything is possible..if it's what u want and u don't give up..........

Old 11-14-2007, 09:02 AM

Beaver has some rentals because I have had friends to rent townhouses and houses. Look in the papers,ol mountain trader, and im not sure of any rent realtors but if you contact remax agents or such they usually will have contacts that do. Actually also if you would just take a drive if possible or had a friend to there is signs places for rent that arent in ads and such.

Old 11-16-2007, 09:28 AM

306 posts, read 1,243,157 times
GOSH i LOVE that Mountain Trader thurs. newspaper..

Old 11-23-2007, 06:05 PM

anyone know of a good technical school in this area?

Also I love food Any good Restaraunt reccomendations?

Old 11-23-2007, 06:24 PM

Food & Friends Lewisburg, Tamarack Beckley,Pasqualis Beckley,Sam Sneads white sulphur springs,pipestem creek,Brandons Pipestem, Oak Supper Club Pipestem also the new restaurants at the new river gorge these are non chains I would take my clients or family too
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia