U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2019, 07:16 PM

4 posts, read 2,356 times

Advertisements

Thanks to everybody that has posted lately. Your input is very helpful in our decision making. If there are any others that could offer some personal experiences or opinions please send them to this post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2019, 05:46 AM

1,170 posts, read 1,914,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smbme View Post
There are definitely some...some...changing attitudes in Berkeley County for the better (I say that as an African American woman), and I've mostly felt welcomed here. But Shepherdstown is definitely more open-minded and inclusive. It's about 15 minutes from Martinsburg - a small college-ish town with a great community. Check it out! I work there and honestly, it's where I wish we'd have purchased (housing is a bit more expensive).
I love Shepherdstown! A very fun vibe, for sure. Great restaurants and festivals as well.

Kbeeknca, if you don't mind a 15 minute commute and are willing to pay a little more it's worth checking into.

https://wvtourism.com/town-guide-shepherdstown/

https://shepherdstown.info/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or