Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2015, 05:07 AM

112 posts, read 200,990 times

Advertisements

ANTHONY'S PIZZA (SPRING MILLS) - I noticed Anthony's Pizza is moving into/renovating the old space occupied by Serigo's Pizza Buffet in the Reed's Pharmacy shopping center. They have the sign up and logos on the doors. No idea when they're planning to open. Must be soon, though.

PEPSI BOTTLING COMPANY (SPRING MILLS): I also noticed that PEPSI now occupies the old Verizon building on Rt. 11 near the Reed's Pharmacy shopping plaza. They have two PEPSI trailers parked in the loading dock area as well as a new sign up. Looks like they also added a new security fence around the loading dock area.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2015, 08:35 PM

1,384 posts, read 2,511,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret.Squirrel View Post
ANTHONY'S PIZZA (SPRING MILLS) - I noticed Anthony's Pizza is moving into/renovating the old space occupied by Serigo's Pizza Buffet in the Reed's Pharmacy shopping center. They have the sign up and logos on the doors. No idea when they're planning to open. Must be soon, though.

PEPSI BOTTLING COMPANY (SPRING MILLS): I also noticed that PEPSI now occupies the old Verizon building on Rt. 11 near the Reed's Pharmacy shopping plaza. They have two PEPSI trailers parked in the loading dock area as well as a new sign up. Looks like they also added a new security fence around the loading dock area.
There seems to be a ton of pizza places that have opened in the Spring Mills area. Not that this is an overly bad thing (I'll openly admit my slight pizza addiction), but just an observation.

Old 05-22-2015, 05:09 PM

19,517 posts, read 9,540,055 times
Default Louisiana Kitchen

Quote:
Noticed some fresh excavating across from the Spring Mills Wal-Mart next to Potomac Intermediate School. Someone told me they are clearing land to build apartments. I noticed a "For Sale" sign for a few years at the property. Must have finally sold.

Also, noticed the curb and gutter has been poured for the new Popeye's restaurant.
We were just at Walmart tonight when I happened to notice the sign for a Louisiana Kitchen next to Popeyes.

Old 05-22-2015, 07:30 PM

862 posts, read 1,197,303 times
Quote:

Did Pepsi leave nearby Williamsport, MD all together ?? I know some years back Pepsi did close down their Williamsport repair call center and moved most of their operations to Denver, Colorado only to end up closing it later on as well. My other half used to work at the Williamsport Pepsi call center for a brief time.

Old 06-03-2015, 04:39 AM

112 posts, read 200,990 times
POPEYE'S UPDATE: Foundation, curb and gutter are finished. Walls are also going up. Sign post went up a day or so ago. Things are progressing nicely at the new Popeye's restaurant construction site.

Old 06-08-2015, 09:57 AM

7 posts, read 12,094 times
Pepsi on Rt11 is an annex to the refubus plant in Williamsport. So much is going up in Spring Mills. I would call for an Activity Center and pool so kids will have somewhere to go. And is a movie plex going up behind Buger King?
Also close to the off ramp (next to Buger King) lot is sold, any ideas of the owner?
A Home Depot would work nice behind Sheetz.....

Old 06-08-2015, 10:00 AM

4,081 posts, read 3,605,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by New to the Area View Post
Pepsi on Rt11 is an annex to the refubus plant in Williamsport. So much is going up in Spring Mills. I would call for an Activity Center and pool so kids will have somewhere to go. And is a movie plex going up behind Buger King?
Also close to the off ramp (next to Buger King) lot is sold, any ideas of the owner?
A Home Depot would work nice behind Sheetz.....
Is there a sold sign on the lot?

Dunkin Donuts is supposed to go over there somewhere, so maybe that's what the sign is referring to.

Old 06-08-2015, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequindre View Post
Is there a sold sign on the lot?

Dunkin Donuts is supposed to go over there somewhere, so maybe that's what the sign is referring to.
You have 3 lots there.......
1) DD (KK Donuts would have been nice)
2) BK
3) ? A sold sign is on it....
Work has started for the DD....

Last edited by New to the Area; 06-08-2015 at 11:24 AM..

Old 06-08-2015, 01:03 PM

4,081 posts, read 3,605,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by New to the Area View Post
You have 3 lots there.......
1) DD (KK Donuts would have been nice)
2) BK
3) ? A sold sign is on it....
Work has started for the DD....
Is that sign on a smaller lot closer to Hammond's Mill Rd., or is one of the bigger ones behind Burger King?

Old 06-08-2015, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequindre View Post
Is that sign on a smaller lot closer to Hammond's Mill Rd., or is one of the bigger ones behind Burger King?
The lot between BK and the off ramp! #3......... and now they are clearing across the street of DD....
Next to the house.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia