Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2016, 10:31 AM

4,081 posts, read 3,604,520 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by REESEY View Post
Last week they started clearing another area on TJ JACKSON DR on the opposite side of where they are building storage bins in SPRING MILLS.Not sure but it may be more town homes by Panhandle homes
It could be. They're building villas all along that stretch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2016, 10:50 AM

112 posts, read 200,945 times
Looks like a "Quick Lube" is going to be built next to the Spring Mills Walmart (Rt. 11 side). There's a pink sign announcing a hearing on the vacant lot next to Allegheny Optical facing Rt. 11. This will be a nice edition to the area since the Super Walmart never included an oil/tire center.

Old 12-01-2016, 10:55 AM

Also, didn't know if anyone was aware that the Spring Mills Sheetz added two, new types of gasoline to their pumps. One is for newer hybrid vehicles, but the other called E15 (15% ethanol) is currently selling for $1.89 per gallon. Just a week ago it was as low as $1.59 per gallon. E15 (also labeled 88 octane) has a pink nozel and is only to be used for 2005 or newer vehicles. I've filled up both of my cars with this new fuel over the past month and have not experienced any issues. This is a considerable savings since gas prices tend to be around $2.30 a gallon in our area.

Old 12-01-2016, 11:33 AM

862 posts, read 1,196,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret.Squirrel View Post
Looks like a "Quick Lube" is going to be built next to the Spring Mills Walmart (Rt. 11 side). There's a pink sign announcing a hearing on the vacant lot next to Allegheny Optical facing Rt. 11. This will be a nice edition to the area since the Super Walmart never included an oil/tire center.
How come the Spring Mills Super Walmart doesn't have a tire/oil center ?? The one at the old Martinsburg Mall I can see somewhat since that place once had a Sears and they had "exclusive rights" for that. Such things can be well screwy. Not far from me is a Target and they can't sell anything that is pet related not even dog or cat food since there is a Petco two doors down in the same shopping center and Petco has the exclusive rights for pets in that place.

Old 12-15-2016, 11:48 AM

308 posts, read 799,083 times
looks like a business called JOSEPHINES will be opening shortly in between Domino's and Michaels Jewelry

Old 01-17-2017, 07:32 AM

Quick Lube is going up fast next to Wal-Mart. Also, earth work and grading has started on the new Spring Mills Urgent Care/Medical Lab building across from the Spring Mills Sheetz.

Old 03-17-2017, 07:44 AM

QUICK LUBE UPDATE: Construction is progressing quickly on the Quick Lube next to the Spring Mills Wal-Mart. All four walls are up as well as the roof. Looks like it'll be open for business in another three months or so.

SPRING MILLS MEDICAL FACILITY: Also, looks like their finally preparing the foundation for the new Spring Mills Urgent Care
Center. Won't be long before the walls start going up!

NEW HOME CONSTRUCTION: Potomac Station and Spring Mills Commons keep adding single-family homes and duplexes. I also noticed a few other townhouses going up along Nipetown Road.

Old 04-17-2017, 12:57 PM

QUICK LUBE: Recently learned that "Quick Lube" has yet to begin construction. I guess it will built next to the restaurant going up behind "UR Eye Dr" (which I thought was Quick Lube). I've heard it's another Mexican restaurant (likely "Las Trancas"). I wonder what impact it will have on "Cinco De Mayo" located nearby?

SPRING MILLS URGENT CARE / MEDICAL FACILITY: Both elevator shafts are going up (tall cinder block structures).

NEW HOME CONSTRUCTION: Berkeley Ridge town homes are going up quickly as are single-family homes at Potomac Station. More land being cleared for duplexes in Spring Mills (west of T.J. Jackson Drive).

Old 04-17-2017, 08:52 PM

4,081 posts, read 3,604,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret.Squirrel View Post
QUICK LUBE: Recently learned that "Quick Lube" has yet to begin construction. I guess it will built next to the restaurant going up behind "UR Eye Dr" (which I thought was Quick Lube). I've heard it's another Mexican restaurant (likely "Las Trancas"). I wonder what impact it will have on "Cinco De Mayo" located nearby?

SPRING MILLS URGENT CARE / MEDICAL FACILITY: Both elevator shafts are going up (tall cinder block structures).

NEW HOME CONSTRUCTION: Berkeley Ridge town homes are going up quickly as are single-family homes at Potomac Station. More land being cleared for duplexes in Spring Mills (west of T.J. Jackson Drive).
According to Ryan Homes' website, the single family homes at Potomac Station are already sold out.

Old 04-19-2017, 05:50 AM

Also heard that Potomac Station is preparing to develop Phase III soon, according to some potential home buyers I know. Don't know whether Phase III involves building town houses or single family homes or both.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia