Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2009, 11:42 AM

19,499 posts, read 9,528,287 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJ Opus View Post
There's a couple in Winchester - one off exit 315 (Rt. 7E) and one off and around the Winchester 'beltway' (use exit 317).

I agree however, one up in M-burg (especially in Spring Mills; Rt. 901 exit area) would be excellent.
I knew about Winchester having Sonics but sure would like to see one closer to home. M-burg would be nice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2009, 04:19 PM

25 posts, read 51,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janipoo View Post
Where is Brother's Pizza? I never heard of it.

The china buffet is so-so, I'd like to see a sit down Chinese instead of just carryout. I would love a Cheesecake Factory but they are only in big areas.

Cat I don't see too many commercials for Sonic but the one that gets me is for Joe's Crab Shack, I want to try those pots so bad.
One channel that has a lot of Sonic commercials is Spike. By the way I was in City Bank today and a CSR told me that they have plans for a new City Bank to be built along with Lowe's down in Spring Mills on the other side of 81 where its all cleared out.

Old 09-25-2009, 04:35 PM

1,502 posts, read 7,377,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caine View Post
One channel that has a lot of Sonic commercials is Spike. By the way I was in City Bank today and a CSR told me that they have plans for a new City Bank to be built along with Lowe's down in Spring Mills on the other side of 81 where its all cleared out.
Just what we need.....another bank like anyone has money to put in it, lol.

Old 09-27-2009, 01:51 PM

Went to Brothers yesterday.......it was very good. Their wings have to be the meatiest wings I've ever had. I didn't know but my husband has had their pizza from when he delivered to them in PA.

Old 09-27-2009, 02:43 PM

8 posts, read 22,038 times
We frequent Brothers (maybe once every couple weeks); very good pizza. Sadly they don't deliver out to us in H-Ville, however Anthony's is on par with Brothers and delivers too!

Old 09-28-2009, 07:03 AM

308 posts, read 798,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caine View Post
I find it hard to believe that Lowes will be built in Spring mills.The land you are talking about i believe is reserved for 127 townhouses

Old 09-28-2009, 07:55 AM

240 posts, read 831,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by REESEY View Post
I find it hard to believe that Lowes will be built in Spring mills.The land you are talking about i believe is reserved for 127 townhouses

Lowes or any other store has not confirmed they are building in that area, but there is plenty of room. According to the Berkeley County website, there is currently 45.26 acres under development (6 Commercial Out Parcels and the 127 townhomes). There is 71.55 acres remaining for anything in Potomac Station. To put it in prospective The Commons development is only 45 acres, so the Spring Mills area could be potentially huge.

Old 10-05-2009, 10:58 AM

Does anyone know if the Jamaican restaurant is open yet?

Old 10-06-2009, 02:18 PM

1,383 posts, read 2,509,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janipoo View Post
Does anyone know if the Jamaican restaurant is open yet?
Noy yet. However from driving by it looks like they have lighting fixtures and some tables ready for use. I was curious as to what Jamaican food actually was, since no other restaurant like this is in our area. I found a site that has some examples and descriptions of some famous Jamaican dishes. -mmccul

Jamaican Recipes (Jamaica)

Old 10-06-2009, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmccul View Post
Noy yet. However from driving by it looks like they have lighting fixtures and some tables ready for use. I was curious as to what Jamaican food actually was, since no other restaurant like this is in our area. I found a site that has some examples and descriptions of some famous Jamaican dishes. -mmccul

Jamaican Recipes (Jamaica)
That was going to be my second question, lol. Thanks for the link.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia