Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-03-2010, 08:46 AM

308 posts, read 799,083 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmccul View Post
I believe you're referring to the Chesapeake Crab Company, across from Domino's Pizza? I've never been in there before (as much as I've wanted too) but I've heard a lot of positive things about it. -mmccul
If at all possible please do not mention the word Domino's.Their food still stinks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2010, 08:53 AM

19,506 posts, read 9,534,290 times
Domino's, Domino's, Domino's [runs off and out of Reesey's reach ]

Don't remember seeing any of the Jack in the Box commercials lately.
Last spurt was Dave and Buster's... wonder what I'll have to watch next?

Old 09-02-2010, 09:53 AM

2 posts, read 3,614 times
Martinsburg mall just opened a as seen on tv store. It's great, I think it's owned by the web address asseenontvandmore.com, cause thats what the sign says. and they have many specials along with melissa and doug educational toys, puzzles etc. SInce MSU bought the mall the word is they are being very agressive to revive the mall. AS seen on tv is a great addition FInally, Prices are better than bed bath and begone

Old 09-02-2010, 02:45 PM

1,502 posts, read 7,378,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jktravl View Post
Martinsburg mall just opened a as seen on tv store. It's great, I think it's owned by the web address asseenontvandmore.com, cause thats what the sign says. and they have many specials along with melissa and doug educational toys, puzzles etc. SInce MSU bought the mall the word is they are being very agressive to revive the mall. AS seen on tv is a great addition FInally, Prices are better than bed bath and begone
I noticed the store also and that they were carrying the Melissa and Doug toys, I love those toys! Just not sure how they fit into the the "As seen on TV".

Old 09-03-2010, 08:46 PM

1,384 posts, read 2,510,463 times
Default Logan's Roadhouse

Last night I was driving past Logan's Roadhouse, and I must say it looks like it's ready to open any day now. I know we intially stated it would open on October 12, but from the looks it looks closer than that. I'm not just talking about the inside either, if you drive past at night, you can clearly see the TV screens surrounding the bar, and all of the interior lighting in fixtures seem to already be in place, waiting for patrons. I'm surprised that The Journal has never yet once mentioned anything regarding Logan's, and it's now been over a year since the lease was first signed. Interesting....... -mmccul

Old 09-03-2010, 09:37 PM

84 posts, read 202,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jktravl View Post
Yet another store that will be closed in 3 months. How is this store an improvement? The one in Hagerstown closed down rather quickly and now it's a NASCAR collectibles store. Plus target carries the as seen on tv items. The mall needs better stores than this if it hopes to stay alive.

Old 09-04-2010, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragons View Post
Yet another store that will be closed in 3 months. How is this store an improvement? The one in Hagerstown closed down rather quickly and now it's a NASCAR collectibles store. Plus target carries the as seen on tv items. The mall needs better stores than this if it hopes to stay alive.
I definetly agree with this post. Mom and Pop stores are nice, but we can't keep filling the mall with these no name stores. If we really want mall improvement, and we really want to compete with other malls, we're talking Old Navy, GAP, American Eagle, you know real stores. Again, I find nothing wrong with a mall having maybe a handful of mom and pops. However, in today's world of retail, you have to fill a mall with brand names that will sell, or else it will die, like we're seeing here. -mmccul

Old 09-04-2010, 08:27 AM

Logan's Roadhouse will be having a job fair this upcoming Monday:

Hourly Team Member - Logan's Roadhouse Job in Martinsburg 25403, West Virginia US (http://jobview.monster.com/Hourly-Team-Member-Logan's-Roadhouse-Job-Martinsburg-WV-US-90526315.aspx - broken link)

-mmccul

Old 09-05-2010, 09:36 AM

144 posts, read 317,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmccul View Post
I definetly agree with this post. Mom and Pop stores are nice, but we can't keep filling the mall with these no name stores. If we really want mall improvement, and we really want to compete with other malls, we're talking Old Navy, GAP, American Eagle, you know real stores. Again, I find nothing wrong with a mall having maybe a handful of mom and pops. However, in today's world of retail, you have to fill a mall with brand names that will sell, or else it will die, like we're seeing here. -mmccul
Charles Town or Martinsburg definitely needs a Old Navy!

Old 09-08-2010, 03:01 AM

229 posts, read 879,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cat1116 View Post
Domino's, Domino's, Domino's [runs off and out of Reesey's reach ]

Don't remember seeing any of the Jack in the Box commercials lately.
Last spurt was Dave and Buster's... wonder what I'll have to watch next?

The only way one can see a Jack-In-The-Box commerical in Martinsburg is to get Dish Network and pay extra to receive LA's KTLA and "The Denver Deuce" KWGN...or perhaps catch a Colorado Rockies baseball game.

Interesting thing about Denver, for a brief time a long time ago ( 1990 ? ) The Martinsburg Journal actually carried TV listings for Denver alongside DC, Baltimore and WHAG since so many people back in those days had those giant satellite dishes and a good many of them had recived "The Denver 5 package". Anyway those Denver listings didn't last very long in the Journal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia