Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2022, 02:49 PM

2,887 posts, read 1,810,899 times

Advertisements

Someone tell me about saulsville please

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1...v26de809_8e098

This seems like a perfect house for me, I'm ideally looking for something 4+ bed, 2+ bath on 2+ acres under 200k and (I know this sounds snobby I don't intend it that way) preferably not a double wide. I'm looking for a stick build. I've been reading and it seems like getting a mortgage for a double wide can get tricky.

I really don't know much about the area but it looks gorgeous.

Does anyone have any feedback or advice?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2022, 07:13 AM

1,084 posts, read 1,863,354 times
If you check under Facts and Features on Zillow, it usually will say the type of construction is modular. This one says drywall and vinyl siding. I also noticed the projected Zillow price is $179 vs the current asking of $185. You could also click ask the

Saulsville is located in Wyoming County close to Pineville. Rough economic area due to the decline/collapse of the coal industry. Nearest medical treatment would be Beckley (about 30 minutes away).

Very nice southern people from ones I have met. Roads would be mostly two lane and they do get some good snows during winter. There would be some humidity in the summer.

Close to Twin Falls State Park that has a nice golf course and hiking trails.

Old 09-15-2022, 07:18 AM

2,887 posts, read 1,810,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballjunkie View Post
If you check under Facts and Features on Zillow, it usually will say the type of construction is modular. This one says drywall and vinyl siding. I also noticed the projected Zillow price is $179 vs the current asking of $185. You could also click ask the

Saulsville is located in Wyoming County close to Pineville. Rough economic area due to the decline/collapse of the coal industry. Nearest medical treatment would be Beckley (about 30 minutes away).

Very nice southern people from ones I have met. Roads would be mostly two lane and they do get some good snows during winter. There would be some humidity in the summer.

Close to Twin Falls State Park that has a nice golf course and hiking trails.

Thx. I'm surprised it's that far from Beckley. I quickly look at the map and it didn't seem far from 79 either. I suppose I didn't take into account a lot of 2 lane windy mountain roads.

Beckley is a decent enough sized town that has pretty much anything you would need I think
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia