Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 10:54 PM

4,714 posts, read 13,312,547 times

Advertisements

The media blitz will begin now...a new book describing Michelle as 'everyones mom and the severe hardships she faced as a young woman (was done this week...took 48 hours to publish) also..a detente' of sorts to present the Obama as just another joe, looking to just be the president and fullfil a lifelong ambition that began at boys camp years ago.....and Michele has been to 'Speech 101...how to converse to the old age voter and not come off the board looking like an elitist Harvard grad-u-ate...or radical snob...

I love how this craft can re-invent anyone anytime to be anybody anywhere...this must be Al Gore's gift to the campaign...somebody told him that the candidate field was narrowed down to one person and it was time to choose...
I wonder if he was waiting for Obama to drop out...

Remember Hillary..she's suspended...only suspended her campaign...Detroit has ordered extra weaponry for the convention riots.. I love my party...the party of Peace-nics.

The Repubs remind me of a bunch of mortuary attendants...will someone check and see if McCain is still breathing?....thanks.
Old pets do that too...it's like a coma or something.. 4 years is only 1460 days away and then we can do this again...make's a guy want to become a drunk...

Old 06-18-2008, 03:37 AM

1,981 posts, read 5,989,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Kennedy View Post
The media blitz will begin now...a new book describing Michelle as 'everyones mom and the severe hardships she faced as a young woman (was done this week...took 48 hours to publish) also..a detente' of sorts to present the Obama as just another joe, looking to just be the president and fullfil a lifelong ambition that began at boys camp years ago.....and Michele has been to 'Speech 101...how to converse to the old age voter and not come off the board looking like an elitist Harvard grad-u-ate...or radical snob...

I love how this craft can re-invent anyone anytime to be anybody anywhere...this must be Al Gore's gift to the campaign...somebody told him that the candidate field was narrowed down to one person and it was time to choose...
I wonder if he was waiting for Obama to drop out...

Remember Hillary..she's suspended...only suspended her campaign...Detroit has ordered extra weaponry for the convention riots.. I love my party...the party of Peace-nics.

The Repubs remind me of a bunch of mortuary attendants...will someone check and see if McCain is still breathing?....thanks.
Old pets do that too...it's like a coma or something.. 4 years is only 1460 days away and then we can do this again...make's a guy want to become a drunk...
HA HA HA HA HA HA OMG.. You have no idea how much I laughed when I first read that. ha ha "will someone check to see if McCain is still breathing" ha ha ha OMG I nearly fell out of my chair. GOOD ONE Kennedy!

Old 06-18-2008, 04:47 AM

GHO: Somehow, with the/these/our great bloggers here in Wv...the attitude of America is seen clearly. California/Hollywood being the exception...

Old 06-18-2008, 05:33 AM

11,944 posts, read 14,780,145 times
There was another thread asked- how can republicans draw the younger voters? I almost answered them "natty light" but I thought better of it.

I have no idea why y'all are complaining about being lied to. Are you offended that they aren't credible liars? That feeling that your intelligence has been insulted badly?

9 our of 10 americans prefer good liars and so those are our political choices. Hard to remember as adults that this is the world we made somehow. 0730? wednesday? I'll have a strawberry margarita w/floater ty.

Take heart in this- wtc disaster brought out the best in american people, despite our elected officials. Try as they may, they can't take that away from us.

Old 06-18-2008, 05:52 AM

People here in Wv have the make-up to believe other people...even politicians..
Strangers are welcomed, even politicians...

Even when they lie and we send them to jail...we still give them another chance...and several are packing their bags to go to jail as we speak...

Wv'ns seem to think that politicans are people too...

Think of it this way...every 4 years we choose the crooks who will take the leadership positions and spend the money (line their pockets)...other countries, for the most part, do not do that...

Old 06-21-2008, 04:29 AM

11,944 posts, read 14,780,145 times

YouTube - Bill Maher Psychologically Analyzes President Bush
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia