U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 03:16 PM

305 posts, read 953,341 times

Advertisements

Is it pretty decent? Or are their ten times as many men than women or vice versa? Not the jokers that ask you to marry them on the first date either. Thanks!!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2008, 05:09 PM
x1x

227 posts, read 772,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by icequeen2008 View Post
Is it pretty decent? Or are their ten times as many men than women or vice versa? Not the jokers that ask you to marry them on the first date either. Thanks!!

How strange you ask? Was it after you read the other post and saw that 50,000 WV's had not filed for the stimulus check, And now you think theres a lot of rich men in WV.

Old 06-21-2008, 05:20 PM

4,714 posts, read 12,720,278 times
If I wanted a woman, I'd go to Miami and find a rich Jew...mazaltov! that's where the action is...and those Hoy Hoy Jewish Princesses know how to treat a man...

Old 06-21-2008, 06:11 PM

Lol!!! Who cares about money? Their are much more important things than that!!

Old 06-21-2008, 07:39 PM

16,485 posts, read 19,378,398 times
If you're a single man with a decent job- the scene is great!

I remember my buddy who works with Verizon as a lineman saying he was ALWAYS getting hit on while out working in the stix.. Those women want a man with a JOB, lol.

Old 06-21-2008, 07:44 PM
x1x

227 posts, read 772,406 times
Quote:
Lol!!! Who cares about money? Their are much more important things than that!!
Your right on that 100%, money can't buy LOVE!!! But it does help lol,

thanks for the sense of humor!!!!!!!

Old 06-22-2008, 12:22 AM

4,714 posts, read 12,720,278 times
I've shacked with this same shelia for over 36 years and all she ever asks about is money...what other things exist? What OTHER things...did I miss something?

Old 06-22-2008, 09:05 AM

175 posts, read 541,878 times
Quote:
According to much of what I've heard from our Vice President, the singles scene in West Virginia must be pretty bleak. We don't even have singles bars. Family reunions are popular alternatives for the younger generation but we older single people prefer funerals as most of the older reunion attendees are already married. Additionally, reunions only occur once a year whereas funerals provide a near weekly opportunity for our age group. My advice to you is never get married. Over 50% of marriages end in divorce...the remainder end in...DEATH. That's why I've been divorced twice. Didn't want to take the risk!! Happy hunting!!!

Old 06-22-2008, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired Navy View Post
According to much of what I've heard from our Vice President, the singles scene in West Virginia must be pretty bleak. We don't even have singles bars. Family reunions are popular alternatives for the younger generation but we older single people prefer funerals as most of the older reunion attendees are already married. Additionally, reunions only occur once a year whereas funerals provide a near weekly opportunity for our age group. My advice to you is never get married. Over 50% of marriages end in divorce...the remainder end in...DEATH. That's why I've been divorced twice. Didn't want to take the risk!! Happy hunting!!!
Been their done that marriage thing to. Once was enough for me. I was just enquiring. Lol !!! The funeral thing is funny and do 50% of the marriages really end in divorce? New thats bleek.

Old 06-26-2008, 07:16 AM

306 posts, read 868,742 times
My ex husband just moved to WV - he's single
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
View detailed profiles of: