Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 09:32 PM

1,981 posts, read 5,987,863 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Kennedy View Post
GHO...you're gay...any woman scares you...

Michael Moore as VP...we all ready had him... as Al Gore..

Relax...this is only politics...fed to us by the real people who run the world...
HA HA HA HA HA

Oh DK.

I would be tempted to agree with you, but as you know I'm a HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Hillary supporter.

I'd vote for Al Gore over both Obama and McCain in a heartbeat...

Perhaps this time he would actually be allowed to be president if he won..

Speaking of which... There is always 2012

Old 09-12-2008, 11:30 PM

638 posts, read 1,848,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Kennedy View Post
GHO...you're gay...any woman scares you...
How's this rep thing work anyway?

Old 09-13-2008, 01:01 AM

Tends to ramble . . but usually good reading :

Lame Cherry
http://lamecherry.blogspot.com/

"This bout a story bout a man named Barack
A poor Hawaiinaire who found he could make money talk
And then one day he was shootin' off his stash
And up from Bill Ayers came bubblin' cash
Annenberg funds that is
Dry clean funds
Messiah stars"

Old 09-13-2008, 05:05 AM

2,429 posts, read 7,233,583 times
Hmmmm.... dominatrix..... I could dig that.

Old 09-13-2008, 07:11 AM

4,714 posts, read 13,309,021 times
I'm not into that 'stuff...but...but I can imagine this lady in black leather, high boots, jacket and or course...a shiny Red Harley under her upraised knee. Where's that riding crop...???

GHO, a scene like that might convert anybody for a few hours....'naughty librarian, my aunt fannies...

It's about power here...and I cannot wait for this years Saturday Night Live...everyones fantasies will be realized on TV with Tina Fey....

Old 09-13-2008, 11:18 AM

Obama To Stop Hate Speech Directed At Illegals
Speech to :

The Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute
http://www.chci.org/

"This election is about the 12 million people living in the shadows, the communities taking immigration enforcement into their own hand. They are counting on us to stop the hateful rhetoric filling our airwaves, and rise above the fear, and rise above the demagoguery, and finally enact comprehensive immigration reform."

1) Twelve (12) million is a fabricated number and grossly understates how many illegal aliens there are in this country. It's a lie! The purpose of this propaganda is they don't want you to know that illegal aliens cost this country $250 billion dollars each year in social services, illegal aliens are voting, and have no benefit to society whatsoever beyond the benefit to illegal aliens. When you pull back that curtain of stupidity called political correctness . . you find the three most profitable businesses of organized crime are : 1) drugs, 2) guns, 3) human trafickking.

America is a consumer of organized crime.

2) Calling illegal aliens "illegal aliens" is not hate speech, nor is calling them criminals, invaders, or even "vermin", but these pro-illegal groups such a La Raza (the race), Mexican American Legal and Education Fund (MALDEF), American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), et.al., would make it hate speech.

In other words, you will go to jail.

3) "Illegal Immigrant", "Undocumented Worker", or Obama's fusion "Undocumented Immigrant", etc., do not exist beyond propaganda. They are not immigrants. They are defined by law as aliens, and they are in this country illegally. Every thing they do in this country beside deport themselves, is criminal activity.

4) Communities taking immigration enforcement into their own hands ??? This makes it sounds we are forming posses and hunting them down . . good propaganda, but not true.

Section 287(g) originated in the 1996 amendments to the Immigration and Nationality Act passed by Congress. The initiative is designed to effectively multiply the forces of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) through enhanced cooperation and communication with state and local law enforcement. Under 287(g), ICE provides state and local law enforcement with the training and subsequent authorization to identify, process, and when appropriate, detain immigration offenders they encounter during their regular, daily law-enforcement activity.
Partners (http://www.ice.gov/partners/287g/Section287_g.htm - broken link)

5) This election is about the 12 million ??? They are counting on us ??? Uh, correction, they're not counting on me, nor anybody in this country that views "reconquista", "Aztlan", or waving Mexican flags as something to be taken lightly. Your priorities are bass-akwards Mr. Obama.

We, the people, are the called "citizens" in this country, and the highest priority of anyone elected to any office is to serve the people. You can't have two masters.

GET OFF THE STAGE!!!

6) Comprehensive Immigration Reform is a buzzword for "amnesty".

Summary : Listen to any apologies for this creep with a high degree of skeptism. And know those politically correct types that sob story illegal aliens, are supporting organized crime. Wake up and smell the La Raza, you need start listening to what this creep is saying.

"Obama ended his speech with the words “si se puede,” the Spanish version of his campaign chant “yes we can.” His words were not so much a translation as much as a return to a native tongue — the phrase was used widely in Spanish before Obama adopted it, most often for protest marches and demonstrations."
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2008/09/10/obama-pitches-immigration-policy/

Last edited by r601020; 09-13-2008 at 11:36 AM..

Old 09-13-2008, 05:56 PM

4,714 posts, read 13,309,021 times
I remember the Cuban 'Boat People...Castro opened the prisons and sent everyone to the USA...What a stroke of genius...gave us his tired, huddled ciriminals and sex offenders to repreve...

Why don't we do something like that?

Now, years later, the migration out of Florida begins...and California too...Why would they do that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia