U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2011, 03:02 PM

204 posts, read 399,908 times

Advertisements

my home is for sale in Charles Town,Breckinridge subdivision...check us out at (breckenridgehoa.org),very nice,clean,and quiet.3 bedroom 2 fulls and 2 halfs,great room 2 fireplaces,hardwood and ceramic on 1st. fl.carpet on 2nd. fl.carpet in basement.....direct message me for more....
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2011, 01:02 PM

17,172 posts, read 8,367,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
Two items on Kearneysville. I would not suggest on Rt9.
Big item: Make sure any home you look at is NOT in a floodplane.
Three Run lived in the area off Leetown per his message so he can give full details.

I don't know the specific reason of poster to say that they would not suggest on Rt9. However the date on that posting was in 2009, so maybe they've changed their minds now since the new highway portion was added. Rt9, used to be really busy but since the new road was added, it's cut traffic waaaay down. Depending on the time of day and whether you were making a rt turn out of your subdivision heading towards Charles Town or rt heading to Martinsburg - wouldn't be as bad as scooting out for left turns.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia