Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2009, 04:10 PM

566 posts, read 1,578,328 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by snorpus View Post
They steal it from the unsuspecting flatlanders who dare venture off the Interstate.
...otherwise known as road kill.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2009, 06:39 PM

5,826 posts, read 9,605,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Two-Rivers View Post
...otherwise known as road kill.
It's only *road kill* if nobody sees how it happened...

Old 03-06-2009, 04:15 AM

300 posts, read 819,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugyboy420 View Post
How do the people who live in rural towns get their food?
Forget the road kill posts, they're from uppity folks.

The tourism industry has had its plate full with fighting rumors of cannibalism, and I have a vested interest in backing them up in that fight. So come and visit.

Off the record, there are some home-style recipes for illegal aliens and their communist politically correct counter-parts, but I personally think ACLU types taste like cardboard. Too much corruption I guess. Most folks just sqewer them on a spit in the backyard . . like lobsters, better if they're still alive.

Old 03-06-2009, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by red.ochre View Post
Forget the road kill posts, they're from uppity folks.

The tourism industry has had its plate full with fighting rumors of cannibalism, and I have a vested interest in backing them up in that fight. So come and visit.

Off the record, there are some home-style recipes for illegal aliens and their communist politically correct counter-parts, but I personally think ACLU types taste like cardboard. Too much corruption I guess. Most folks just sqewer them on a spit in the backyard . . like lobsters, better if they're still alive.
Dang... Now I'm uppity, am I? What is this forum coming to - I started out being a hillbilly and now I've been demoted all the way down to bein' uppity! Next thing ya know, I'll be wearin' shoes!

Old 03-06-2009, 06:49 AM

2,429 posts, read 7,233,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by red.ochre View Post
...but I personally think ACLU types taste like cardboard. Too much corruption I guess. ...
You forgot to marinate them in ramp juice for a couple of weeks.

Old 03-06-2009, 10:21 PM

6,023 posts, read 14,059,923 times
No the ALCU types need to be aged first by hanging from trees for at least a day or two before marinating. Then roasted over a large campfire until tender.

Old 03-06-2009, 10:24 PM

Campfires are illegal in WV.

Old 03-06-2009, 11:17 PM

Send them over here to Montana and well roast em real good for ya. !

Old 03-07-2009, 03:18 AM

11,944 posts, read 14,776,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickers View Post
No the ALCU types need to be aged first by hanging from trees for at least a day or two before marinating. Then roasted over a large campfire until tender.
Them same ACLU types who got Ollie North off on a technicality? The same ones who argue against emminent domain robbing people of their homes? Didn't know cannibalism was still custom out west after the donner party crashers got all preachy on em, but hey, if y'all wanna roast ollie north I guess he had it coming.

Old 03-07-2009, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
Them same ACLU types who got Ollie North off on a technicality? The same ones who argue against emminent domain robbing people of their homes? Didn't know cannibalism was still custom out west after the donner party crashers got all preachy on em, but hey, if y'all wanna roast ollie north I guess he had it coming.
Now now there dont get yer panties all in a twist . This is a fun thread and you have to come along and spoil it with seriousness !

Oh yes we do eat babies here in the west, they are nice and tender. Serve with a fine wine such as Mad Dog or T'bird.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia