U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2009, 02:57 AM

4,714 posts, read 12,164,857 times

Advertisements

My neice got to see Cher's show in Vegas 3 weeks ago...youthful, attractive and very intelligent..did I fail to mention talented...

no hate there...possibly the most talented woman of this generation and the one previous.

We need more examples like her.
Tiger Woods, another great American comes to mind, but the list seems small.

Getting back to diversity...has been the cause for most of the warfare on this planet...

Old 10-25-2009, 04:04 AM

152 posts, read 179,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomersBoy View Post
So if someone doesn't agree with your lifestyle you think it will change when they die. What about their off spring? I'm older, white and not so stubborn but definitely conservative and so are my children and all my brothers and sisters and all their children.

I think it would be interesting to see how things would change if all gay liberals would die off by some sort of incurable disease brought on by their perverted lifestyle.
I am agree with u .

GottaHerdOn thinks only older generation are conservative . but I am 20 years old and I am more conservative than even lots of older generations . and I am Educated too .(I am university student)
u think all young people are hippies ?

Old 10-25-2009, 07:31 AM

12,604 posts, read 16,268,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diako_lorddm View Post
I am agree with u .

GottaHerdOn thinks only older generation are conservative . but I am 20 years old and I am more conservative than even lots of older generations . and I am Educated too .(I am university student)
u think all young people are hippies ?

Old 10-25-2009, 09:49 AM

10,123 posts, read 12,766,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaHerdOn View Post
lol haters keep hating... I don't even care I know I'm right Just don't be jealous of the youthful, attractive, and intelligent. OPE!
It must be miserable for you to live your life feeling guilty (and wanting to spread that guilt to others) for every possible problem, and imagining that you are the root cause of it all. I suggest you find a good therapist and talk it over. As for myself, I am confident that I did nothing to contribute to those problems. I have also been around long enough to know that the only people who can really solve them are the so-called "victims" themselves, for in reality they are being victimized by the stupidity of those who seek to perpetuate the myth that they have no responsibility for their current situation. That is what is hateful... that perpetual enablement of the status quo mindset.

Old 10-25-2009, 11:39 AM

1,981 posts, read 5,454,484 times
All - ha ha I was a little wasted when I typed the last comment "haters keep hatin" What do you expect it was Saturday night and I was getting ready to go out. Sorry about that.. I read that this morning and was like "WTF was I on" ha ha

diako_lorddm - just because you go to school at a university doesn't make you an intellectual. Colleges will let anyone in with money. But at least you found someone you "am" agree with on here. ??? Do tell me some of your conservative values? I have a picture at the bottom of this post for you

DK - I'm jealous! I love Cher ha ha I would love to catch that show, as well as Bette Midler's and the Blue Man Group. I'm heading out to Phoenix in January I may just have to make a weekend out of Vegas.

CTMountaineer - I'm actually probably one of the happiest people I know. I hold myself in high regard, some may call it arrogant, conceded or cocky but I call it confidence. I don't need a therapist, I'm a fighter and I fight for what I believe in. I also personally do not feel guilty about the things I mentioned because I could have done nothing to prevent them, I do however feel shameful for those acts to have taken place at all. I also know I'm doing everything in my power to keep those from happening again by fostering unity amongst people.

http://blogs.salon.com/0002967/images/imagine.jpg (broken link)

Old 10-25-2009, 03:00 PM

152 posts, read 179,925 times
I don't say I am a Professor . I said I am educated to avoid u to tell me : "you are one of that non-educated racist conservative *** guys "

Old 10-25-2009, 05:12 PM

10,123 posts, read 12,766,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GottaHerdOn View Post
All - ha ha I was a little wasted when I typed the last comment "haters keep hatin" What do you expect it was Saturday night and I was getting ready to go out. Sorry about that.. I read that this morning and was like "WTF was I on" ha ha

diako_lorddm - just because you go to school at a university doesn't make you an intellectual. Colleges will let anyone in with money. But at least you found someone you "am" agree with on here. ??? Do tell me some of your conservative values? I have a picture at the bottom of this post for you

DK - I'm jealous! I love Cher ha ha I would love to catch that show, as well as Bette Midler's and the Blue Man Group. I'm heading out to Phoenix in January I may just have to make a weekend out of Vegas.

CTMountaineer - I'm actually probably one of the happiest people I know. I hold myself in high regard, some may call it arrogant, conceded or cocky but I call it confidence. I don't need a therapist, I'm a fighter and I fight for what I believe in. I also personally do not feel guilty about the things I mentioned because I could have done nothing to prevent them, I do however feel shameful for those acts to have taken place at all. I also know I'm doing everything in my power to keep those from happening again by fostering unity amongst people.
I suggest you find a way to get over the shame. There were transgressions to be sure, but there were also long term benefits which the descendants of those slaves are now enjoying... living in a free, prosperous land (do you have any idea how miserable most of their lives would be today if they were in the land of their distant ancestors?). Plus, due to the "guilt" and "shame" felt over the years, they have often been recipients of billions of dollars in subsidies and benefits. Some of their ancestors suffered, but most of the current folks came out just fine. Shame (like most of the negative liberal bull$hit) accomplishes absolutely nothing and only serves to exacorbate problems. Initiative and hard work solve them. That is how a person can become a President regardless of the tone of his skin.

Old 10-25-2009, 05:14 PM

Plane fare, ticket to the show and 2 nights hotel on the strip... ready for this...$450....some internet package???

Old 10-25-2009, 08:33 PM

404 posts, read 1,087,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Kennedy View Post
My neice got to see Cher's show in Vegas 3 weeks ago...youthful, attractive and very intelligent..did I fail to mention talented...

no hate there...possibly the most talented woman of this generation and the one previous.

We need more examples like her.
Tiger Woods, another great American comes to mind, but the list seems small.

Getting back to diversity...has been the cause for most of the warfare on this planet...

oh ****..cher??? Are you kdding me? talented? Yea! give that little girl a big hug! My little ones will be screaming!

Old 10-25-2009, 11:03 PM

I remember when she as 16, came on WTAE in Pittsburgh to sing..."I got you, Babe".
Sonny wore a pair of sunglasses and a vest made out of a buffalo hide (about 6" thick).
He introduced Cher as the greatest talent in the world.

She has been: Best voice, best songs, best body, best tats, best movies (Mask) best of the actresses....
but most of all...best of personalities...one who visits as she performs...talks, jokes...is a part of the audience/family...and she has had more than her share of pain and diversity...
has risen above it without drugs or alcohol and personified what a human can do in this country...
from being penniless with a big house and no furniture..to great wealth (which she has used as a tool, not an end to the process)

Most of all, I like her agenda...have fun and make everybody smile...did I mention body...this woman is 63?, I think....that's 6 decades folks...not bad at all...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia